Random good picture Not show
1. Dr. Alfred Fritz, President World Council for Psychotherapy n This is the psychotherapy ball.
2. Association of World Council of Comparative Education Society is a very important international organization of Comparative Education Academic Circle nowadays.
3. Today the FIA World Council accepted the proposals formulated by FOTA for the 2010 Formula 1 Championship.
4. The World Council will decide whether Renault breached Article 151c of the International Sporting Code, carrying maximum penalties of exclusion from F1. 9 V!
5. The disciplinary hearing of the World Council will be chaired by the FIA Deputy President for Sport and will take place in Paris on 8 September 2010.
6. "God, " says Jerry Handspicker of the World Council of Churches, "has suffered from too many attempts to define the indefinable."
7. Workshops will be co-chaired by members of the DPI World Council along with members of the host committee, our friends and colleagues from DPI-Korea.
8. In the Protestant and Orthodox side of the ecumenical movement, which took institutional form in the World Council of Churches in 1948, there were two main strands.
9. In February 1991 the China Christian Council officially joined the World Council of Churches.
10. Following the notification of the FIA for the ING Renault F1 Team representatives to appear in front of the World Council, the team wishes to clarify the situation.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Members of the YMCA and YWCA will come together for a worship service at the Ecumenical Centre at the World Council of Churches headquarters in Geneva.
12. The ball is in the court of the FIA and we hope that there is a balanced discussion at the world council on Wednesday.
More similar words: world court, county council, council, councilor, council tax, councillor, councilman, city council, councilwoman, State Council, privy council, vatican council, council member, world cup, general council, council chamber, council of trent, security council, world-class, executive council, world crisis, trusteeship council, legislative council, second vatican council, old country, economic and social council, national security council, council of economic advisors, United Nations Security Council, financial world.