Random good picture Not show
1. Each time the game has endured a work stoppage.
2. The plan is likely to be met with work stoppages and other labor disruptions.
3. The last work stoppage occurred in 1998.
4. Yesterday, the printing company has work stoppage.
5. Order me some flowers; order a work stoppage.
6. I. Unreasonable demand and work stoppage(sentencedict .com), serious misconduct or willful disobedience by the FISHERMAN of the lawful orders of his superiors.
7. Absenteeism and frequent work stoppage have greatly cut into the efficiency of the plant operations.
8. Frequent work stoppage has greatly cut into the efficiency of the plant operations.
9. The work stoppage was caused by a few malcontents who felt they had been ignored when the promotions were made.
10. What we really need is a work stoppage - maybe 3 or 4 days. But it would require a huge percentage of the country's workers to be effective.
11. The work stoppage coincided almost exactly with the global financial meltdown and sparked talk in Shanghai real-estate circles that Mr. Leo was rethinking his massive financial commitment.
12. In case of work stoppage due to the above causes and other causes of the Company, the Company agrees to pay salaries to the working personnel.
13. But because Bonnie relatively weak, Allen expects the work stoppage to be brief—though it will take longer to get the relief well drilling rigs back and ready to work.
14. Why invest allegiance in a sport that in seven months is expected to embark on another work stoppage?
15. Sometimes the rejection and rebellion was expressed in a major way through strikes, work stoppages, and slowdowns.
16. He has nothing left to hurl at Rick Adelman by way of insult or work stoppage.
17. The party entrusted with research and development should pay contractual fines or compensate for the losses as the result of work stoppage , delay or failure caused thereby.
18. Halting all managed code in the worker process can cause a work stoppage for all users on the server.
19. Purchaser agrees to reimburse Corporation for those additional reasonable costs incurred by Corporation resulting from such work stoppage (s) and restart (s).
20. Politics and Pickets - Hear where some presidential candidates stand on a recent work stoppage.
21. Strike action, often simply called a strike, is a work stoppage caused by the mass refusal of employees to perform work.
22. By then, the call had gone out to make the work stoppage nationwide, although nobody is entirely sure who was behind it.
23. But both sides recognize that progress must be made soon, or the threat of losing games to a work stoppage for only the second time in league history will increase.
24. In addition to the obvious safety-related benefits, the fast reaction time will ensure minimal work stoppage and thus result in increased worker productivity and company profitability.
25. If the cable of B damaged by A, C, D, etc. whose work stoppage by the loss of profits is a case in point.
More similar words: stoppage, work-study, work study, work station, workstation, stoppable, stop payment, unstoppable, work-study program, new york stock exchange, sewage works, stop work, top part, new york state, slippage, wrappage, drippage, works, backstop, work-shy, ex works, truck stop, saltworks, work shop, workshop, work sheet, worksite, waxworks, gasworks, worksheet.