Random good picture Not show
1. They set up a working party to look into the issue.
2. The education secretary poured cold water on the recommendations of a working party.
3. Gina had prepared food and drink for the work party.
4. The Government set up a working party to look into the problem.
5. The government has set up a working party on prison overcrowding.
6. These working parties will be going over well-trodden ground.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. A working party has been set up to look into the problem.
8. Below are two articles by members of that working party.
9. His strong defence was supported by authority members, convened in a small working party to investigate the allegations.
10. A working party of actuaries and accountants, under the chairmanship of Sir Robert Smith, will develop appropriate guidance.
11. The report of the Resource Allocation Working Party in 1976 is the latest and boldest attempt so far.
12. Networking A development which seems likely to bear fruit was the creation of a working party from within the panel.
13. I served on the citizenship working party after receiving a phone call from David Blunkett's office.
14. The self-evaluation programme designed by the Catholic Education Commission working party offers schools processes for reflection and examination of practice.
15. Ernest Marples, Macmillan's Transport Minister, appointed two working parties to find solutions.
16. As part of its brief, the working party will examine the moral and ethical considerations of launching an advertising campaign.
17. The limited amount of discussion that members of the Working Party were able to hold with colleagues suggested a certain defensiveness.
18. Outhwaite names' champion Peter Nutting is to head a new working party to co-ordinate syndicate action groups.
19. The recommendations of the Working Party have been used as the basis for financial allocations to the Health Service regions since 1977.
20. The working party have taken the view that the small company audit is unnecessary and have virtually accused us of being parasites.
21. If you had a work party, a napkin-wrapped leftover treat isn't going to go over well. Leftover Christmas candy isn't a good idea, either.
22. The government have set up a work party to study the problem of industrial waste.
23. Professor Smith is the chairman of the work party on computer in society.
24. Fantastic. What is the occasion? Is it a work party?
25. The government has set up a work party to study the problem of industrial waste.
26. Chandler takes Monica to a work party, as well as some outings with Chandler's boss and his wife; Monica learns that 'Work Chandler' is a suck-up with an exaggerated laugh.
27. Talk - with the work party and ask whether they understand what they are doing and whether all hazards associated with the work have been communicated.
28. The school equipment work party affairs worker troop construction is completes the school equipment work party building work, the advancement work innovation important basis.
29. All mobile equipment shall be shut down if possible after work party has left.
30. Today, I bought a nice new dress for a work party.
More similar words: work pattern, working party, working partner, workplace, work permit, workpiece, work place, work piece, charter party, dirty work, party, one-party, two-party, war party, party wall, hen party, tea party, party plan, stag party, nazi party, party-goer, house party, party whip, party line, whig party, party boss, party game, partygoer, green party, first party.