Random good picture Not show
(1) Grave discussions between the wine waiter, Auguste and Alfred were in progress.
(2) They know, these wine waiters.
(3) Unbeknownst to the patrons, the wine waiter is adjusting the dryness of the wines using the magic cufflinks.
(4) Another ten minutes ensued while the agonising choice of wines was made, and the wine waiter departed.
(5) Tastevin, tasting cup. A small shallow cup usually of silver used by a wine waiter for tasting wine.
(6) A small shallow cup usually of silver used by a wine waiter for tasting wine.
More similar words: waiter, dumbwaiter, headwaiter, waite, awaited, long-awaited, waiting line, Time and tide wait for no man, gaiter, wine steward, white wine, white water, whitewater, wait, await, wait on, wait out, kuwait, wait up, wait for, waiting, kuwaiti, wait time, waitress, wait-and-see, wait up for, waitlist, awaiting, wait and see, wait list.