Random good picture Not show
1. He is a consummate wine taster.
2. The challenge attracts hundreds of the world's best wine tasters, including 30 Masters of Wine.
3. Our Wine taster will give you a short presentation on wine, followed by an introduction to wine tasting.
4. She is a wine taster ,[http://sentencedict.com] whose job is to sample wine every day.
5. The precise geometrical shape of the glass makes wine taster enjoy most of the mellow aroma of the wine with least wine set.
6. Wine taster. One who tastes wines to determine or compare their quality.
7. James Luko is a professional wine taster and wine consultant from the United States who owns his own Winery in San Francisco.
8. He didn't draw attention to himself, but quietly served Potiphar, then his jailer, then Pharaoh's baker and wine taster, and God blessed that attitude.
9. The team's formula is useful for more than just helping a wine taster "impress his friends," Reclari says.
10. Wine and art are both emotional things. The art lounge represents the combined attainments of painter and wine taster.
More similar words: wine tasting, foretaste, taster, taskmaster, aftertaste, after-taste, metastasize, metastases, metastasis, net asset, cabinet minister, net asset value, metastatic, metastable, taste, master of fine arts, international monetary system, metastability, to taste, taste of, in taste, tastebud, tasteful, distaste, taste bud, metastatic tumor, tasteless, tastefully, tastemaker, in bad taste.