Random good picture Not show
1. Thank goodness wine makers worldwide accept this fact and cheap, poor imitations are becoming a thing of the past.
2. The wine maker has to decide when the crop is ready for picking.
3. California wine makers are trying to do new things with sauvignon blanc instead of just aping French styles.
4. And Tuscan wine maker Piergiorgio Castellani became a technical adviser to the project.
5. Wine Maker Steve Rued was born in Healdsburg, California and raised on his family's vineyard DryValley.
6. The wine maker obtains his ingredients and puts them to use to make his living.
7. has insured the nose of a leading wine maker and taster for 5 million euros ($7.9 million), covering the Bordeaux producer against the loss of his nose and sense of smell.
8. In 2005 Steve accepted the position of Wine Maker for Rutherford Wine Company.
9. Since 1946, the wine maker has commissioned a contemporary artist to create an original work that would be featured on the label every year.
10. Wine Maker Steve Rued was born in Healdsburg, California and raised on his family's vineyard in the Dry Creek Valley.
11. Comfortable after taste with balance finish, feeling like falling in love as the kind of passion that the wine maker was expecting.
12. The basic story is that Kosuke arrives at a small village inhabited by farmers, craft people, a wine maker and some fans of old movies.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. These processes can take place in oak barrels or stainless steel tanks depending on what the wine maker wants to do with the flavor and aromas in the wine.
14. This is the first time the prize has been won by a wine maker.
15. When selecting a wine it is very important to know the wine maker.
16. Crespina, with about four thousand people, became a sister city to Staten Island. And Tuscan wine maker Piergiorgio Castellani became a technical adviser to the project.
17. The same type of wine, the same grape from the same region may differ vastly depending on the wine maker.
More similar words: winemaker, winemaking, ice maker, shoemaker, pacemaker, homemaker, coffee maker, movie maker, noisemaker, peacemaker, tastemaker, moviemaker, troublemaker, trouble maker, furniture maker, cardiac pacemaker, cabinetmaker, maker, make enemies, remake, cinema, lineman, law-maker, carmaker, car maker, lawmaker, newsmaker, toolmaker, map maker, on the make.