Random good picture Not show
1. She won a seat in Parliament at the election.
2. He failed to win a seat in Parliament.
3. He has been unsuccessful in his attempt to win a seat on the board of the company.
4. No opposition candidate won a seat.
5. Any party which failed to win a seat in a general election would be automatically dissolved.
6. In elections in 1921 Mussolini won a seat in Milan, and his party gained 35 of 535 seats in the country.
7. A year later he switched to Labour, and within six years he had won a seat on Hounslow borough council.
8. But in 1986 he won a seat in the House, and in 1994 was elected to the Senate.
9. When suffrage came two years later she won a seat in the legislature, which she held for three terms.
10. But last year she lost an attempt win a seat in parliament, in blatantly rigged elections.
11. Syria is hoping to win a seat on the council next month and Western powers are campaigning to try to stop the bid.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Bo, should he win a seat on the Standing Committee, is also expected to be put in charge of law and order.
13. He later served in the state legislature and went on to win a seat in the federal congress.
14. Later, during the presidency of Mr Khatami (1997-2005), reform-minded Iranians turned on Mr Rafsanjani with such venom that he failed even to win a seat in parliament in the elections of 2000.
15. She won that fight against the odds. But last year she lost an attempt win a seat in parliament, in blatantly rigged elections.
16. According to a church rule, Tremont campers must read whenever they win a seat on the subway.
17. That means fewer votes go to parties which fail to win a seat , and each party's share of seats is closer to its share of votes.
18. That could have broader ramifications for China because Mr. Bo, should he win a seat on the Standing Committee, is also expected to be put in charge of law and order.
19. The Keating Labor Government was defeated at the 1996 election and Mr Rudd's bid to win a seat in parliament was unsuccessful.
20. Opinion polls show the party with between 5.5 and 7.9 percent of votes, well above the four percent required to win a seat.
More similar words: east china sea, south china sea, kinase, in a sense, pectinase, hexokinase, proteinase, tyrosinase, in a sweat, transaminase, caseation, take a seat, window seat, streptokinase, adenosine deaminase, a bull in a china shop, pose a threat to, oxygenase, hydrogenase, collagenase, asea, in a spot, in a stew, aquinas, in a sort, in a snap, retinas, vaginas, asean, dehydrogenase.