Random good picture Not show
1. The Authority will provide a welfare worker to assist you.
2. Animal welfare workers were disgusted that anyone could do this to a puppy.
3. Unhappy endings were more familiar to the welfare workers.
4. Welfare workers were sternly rebuked by the court for ignoring the woman's plea for help.sentencedict.com
5. For example, a training program for public welfare workers could be the object of a special grant.
6. The full-time welfare workers of the Association also represent individuals at War Pension Tribunals.
7. Eight policemen and welfare workers had raided their home - even searching dustbins for Alex.
8. Child welfare workers joined physicians as the authorities in service to the judiciary.
9. Prapai Sanusan, is a social welfare worker in this community of some 170,000 people. She says many conflicting announcements by authorities in recent days have led to increasing anxiety.
10. The welfare worker wanted to help as once, but rules and regulations hog-tied him, so he could only report the case.
11. "I know, through my work as a welfare worker, about 40 or 50 elderly people in that area, " Ishi said.
12. You should become a welfare worker; you have a vocation for helping people.
13. His mother was a welfare worker and his father's job as a utilities executive meant the family had to frequently move around the state.
14. Many agencies agreed to hire only a small percentage of welfare workers.
15. The group was made up of an educational psychologist, a psychiatric social worker, an educational welfare worker and myself.
16. In the last chapter, Franklin as a scientist and a social welfare worker is expounded and his overall significance in American culture is emphasized again.
More similar words: welfare work, line worker, mineworker, caseworker, office worker, miracle worker, united mine workers, rework, firework, reworking, fireworks, be worked up, worker, co-worker, coworker, farm worker, worker bee, dockworker, woodworker, guest worker, hard worker, ironworker, brainworker, steelworker, fieldworker, metalworker, casual worker, garment worker, migrant worker, social worker.