Random good picture Not show
1. The country is in a weak position economically.
2. A desperate seller is in a weak position.
3. Thus, as long as the weak position of farmers has not yet been changed, barter has sufficient reasons for its existence.
4. But it is a measure of the relatively weak position of rice farmers that even in Thailand the majority of farmers have not yet benefited from the increase in prices.
5. Broadcast is an audio media that possesses weak position in traditional medias.
6. The minors are in a weak position in the society.
7. In his speech, the Prime Minister set out the weak position from which he negotiates on economic and monetary union.
8. Politically such change will almost certainly reduce even further the already weak position of high need interests.
9. Having to move an offer deadline date backward due to a lack of attractive offers will place a vendor in a weak position.
10. De Gaulle needed the Big Lie to help build up his otherwise weak position in the eyes of the allies.
11. It might seem, then, that the anti-realist is in a peculiarly weak position.
12. According to sources close to Phoenix's, due to late start of Phoenix microblogging, microblogging in the portal has been in a weak position, operations has been less than satisfactory.
13. Previously, they couldn't own property, so that really put women in a very weak position to bargain or deal with men in society.
14. Conversely, a second school believes that making the first offer puts the buyer in a weak position.
15. Reasoning, both in the purchase of voluntary transactions, the buyers obviously in a weak position.
16. Unless we make a move soon, we shall be in a weak position.
17. However my invention is not patented which puts me in weak position.
18. Moral values are not necessarily overriding but possibly have a relatively weak position in people's value system.
19. However, the school of arts education is still at a relatively weak position.
20. But, as a result of aspect and so on property quality, popularity, business scope, system restraints, the Rural credit cooperative is in the weak position on society the field competition.
21. In China, the rural economy has been in a weak position for a long time. The rural public product supply becomes a bottleneck to rural construction and development.
22. Comparing with other themes, the industry literature has a relative weak position in the history of Chinese contemporary literature. So do the industry novels.
23. Presently, ordinary college music education in entire music education domain, no matter is the fundamental research art practice all is at the relatively weak position.
24. He committed to making Ghana industrialization,[Sentence dictionary] in order to shake off the international trading system in a weak position.
25. Because American outer space policy was ranked in relatively weak position among the national security strategy, the U. S. was not the first state to launch satellites.
26. For example, decoration market, the used car market, the retail industries, will take the contract first approach, breaking the consumers in the weak position in terms of the King.
27. Instead, protect the weak, protect the women, because the weak role and its own weak position, the weak are strong complement.
More similar words: weak point, postposition, position, initial position, positioner, positional, opposition, supposition, apposition, in position, imposition, on position, reposition, composition, exposition, deposition, decomposition reaction, functional composition, bit position, positioning, preposition, proposition, disposition, oviposition, superposition, malposition, functional decomposition, decomposition, compositional, long position.