Random good picture Not show
1. Remove from water; cool slightly.
2. Meetings around the water cooler are encouraged rather than discouraged.
3. Boiled lard in a pan of water, cooled, strained and mixed with oil of lavender was used.
4. Never run them when dry, as some are water cooled.
5. The turbocharger is water cooled and its vanes are small to keep inertia down.
6. Water cooling eliminates the problem in mainframe computers, but smaller machinery must find an alternative.
7. The processor is very complex and needed to be assembled and connected to the power supply and chilled water cooling system.
8. The way of the mortar cooler is water cooler.
9. Don't forget to chug-a-lug at the water cooler!
10. Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Other things or covers for air - water cooler is forbidden. Keep cooler clean.
12. In addition, it needs more collector area than water cooler by reduce the collector efficiency in the wind cooler under the same situation.
13. the office water cooler.
14. Something as simple as going to the water cooler for a drink may do the trick.
15. He walked to the water cooler, only to return spitting and gasping.
16. It was a story they'd shared around the water cooler.
17. Three out of four Americans watched Roots, and then the next day could talk about race relations at the water cooler.
18. How do you think that would play around the old water cooler?
19. The All-Star team is always a good topic for discussion around the water cooler or at the bar.
20. Avoid your coworkers that are constantly commiserating at the water cooler.
21. The mechanisms, coating process and application examples of anti - corrosion coatings for water cooler are introduced.
22. On July 17th government officials descended on one of the best-known legal research groups and took away almost everything it owned—files, desks, computers, even the water cooler.
23. Homes decorated with a hexagonal column wells, called mannose Well, unfathomable, water cooler Gan Lie.
24. It and several variations on the theme are great fodder for water cooler arguments.
25. Even if It'seems like friendly banter, remain professional and steer clear of water cooler gossip.
26. The trebuchet is better for long range targets ( like the water cooler or networked printer ).
More similar words: tomfoolery, intercom, percolate, intercourse, intercontinental, sexual intercourse, tolerate, water, by water, waterway, hot water, waterfall, hold water, seawater, watershed, waterspout, wastewater, tidewater, water tank, backwater, rain water, water vapor, freshwater, watering can, waterproof, fresh water, watermelon, groundwater, boiling water, mouth-watering.