Random good picture Not show
1. Bovine tuberculosis is a progressive wasting disease.
2. Discovery of the brain wasting disease in Washington State threatened the $ 27 billion U.S. cattle industry.
3. But a wasting disease like his comes and goes at will.
4. Osteoporosis is a bone - wasting disease that makes your bones brittle and more prone to breaks.
5. A slow poison, administered daily to resemble a wasting disease.
6. The brain wasting disease devastated the British agriculture industry in the late 1990 s.
7. Current world literature wasting disease.
8. Children have been born deformed and there are fears of genetic defects; many adults are suffering from wasting diseases.
9. She will host the surprise get-together tomorrow as a thank you to the victims of a fatal muscle wasting disease.
10. There is not much point in weighing less but looking as if you are suffering from some wasting disease.
11. Last May, Canada announced a case of the brain - wasting disease in a cow in Alberta.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
12. The resilience of misfolded prions appears to be a key reason why chronic wasting disease has persisted and spread from its presumed starting point near Fort Collins, Colo.
13. The findings may have implications for the spread of chronic wasting disease among deer populations.
More similar words: huntington's disease, cushing's disease, disease, diseased, addison's disease, eye disease, eating disorder, skin disease, lyme disease, shouting distance, paget's disease, heart disease, blood disease, liver disease, celiac disease, kidney disease, mental disease, mad cow disease, graves' disease, genetic disease, endemic disease, hansen's disease, hodgkin's disease, venereal disease, meniere's disease, dutch elm disease, inherited disease, epidemic disease, hereditary disease, periodontal disease.