Random good picture Not show
1. Precision measurement of blade wall thickness along the common normal of inner and exterior surfaces is required to guarantee the reliability of air engine.
2. Multivariate analysis showed that cholecystic wall thickness and adhesion of Calot′s triangle were independent risk factors for conversion from laparoscopic cholecystectomy to open surgery.
3. And, finally, the value of conduction coefficient and wall thickness of the monolith almost have no obvious effect on the light-off temperature.
4. Relation between rolling reduction, friction coefficient, wall thickness and rolling force was studied.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The additional wall thickness prevents early failures due to erosion in the turbulent flow area.
6. Reductions of cell wall thickness and birefringence were observed in both fiber (sclerenchyma) and parenchymal cells, together with blurring of the wall's layered structures.
7. The carotid intima - media wall thickness ( IMT ), crouse score and plaque incidence were measured.
8. The induction coil wall thickness isn"t influenced by the temperature and its distribution of the casting billet after the induction heating."
9. Enter the pipe diameter, wall thickness and pipe material, and the PT500 calculates the optimum mounting method and separation distance for the sensors.
10. The design models of blank of tapered wall thickness cone and equal wall thickness cone with deviation from sine law are presented.
11. Dimensions, thread gaging, minimum wall thickness and burst pressure, material classification, various quality aspects and requirements for marking identification are stipulated.
12. Wall thickness of steel tube, concrete strength, shear-span ratio and axial force ratio were considered as test parameters.
13. The fixing process is simple and clean, and only minimally increases wall thickness and adds little dead weight to the structure.
14. Online Flattener is main equipment of welded pipe unit, the property of Flattener is very important to ensure production of welded pipe with larger wall thickness going well.
15. Researchers used high - resolution ultrasound to measure carotid and aortic arterial wall thickness and brachial artery FMD.
16. For irregularly hot stress acting tube curve , it stressfully analyzes effect of body tube wall thickness difference.
17. The process schedule to improve non - uniform shell wall thickness on plug mill is investigated.
18. It has been proven by trial commercial production that With the piercer plug designed by means of the said new method, much higher radial wall thickness accuracy is available.
19. It was virtually difficult to distinguish between benignancy and malignancy by the wall thickness alone.
20. Compared with seamless steel tube, hot tension reducing mill has welded pipe wall thickness tolerance small, cut head loss and product small yield higher advantages, can reduce the production cost.
21. A new magnetic bridge based method is described, which employs integrated Hall elements arranged in the magnetic flux measuring bridges to measure the wall thickness of a tube.
22. The sizing process of steel tube was simulated. Relation between rolling reduction, friction coefficient, wall thickness and rolling force was studied.
23. What is the foundry's checking frequency for control of core shift and wall thickness?
24. The Shell command enables you to hollow out the model while maintaining a specified wall thickness.
25. The structure of culm form of Bambusa wenchouensis was studied, including culm height, culm weight, culm taper, wall thickness and internodal length etc.
26. Through numerical simulation and experiments, the effects of forming steps and the tangent adhesive stress of viscous medium on the material flow and wall thickness variation are analyzed.
27. Results The characteristics of image such as innerdiameter, intimate-medial, wall thickness and arteriosclerotic plaques can reflect CA arteriosclerosis, straitness etc.
28. In order to study the effect of the soil freezing point on the calculation of frozen wall thickness, some models of the artificial ground freezing temperature field were established.
29. It is confirmed that the excess of semi-finished product wall thickness difference is the main influence factor through the analysis of the factors that affect the semi-finished product quality.
30. Based on the magnetic leakage flux technique, the principle of localized defect inspection and wall thickness measurement in oil well tubing has been researched.
More similar words: thickness, coating thickness, sickness, stickness, quickness, slickness, seasickness, airsickness, carsickness, air sickness, car sickness, air-sickness, lovesickness, homesickness, decompression sickness, falling sickness, motion sickness, sickness benefit, morning sickness, altitude sickness, sleeping sickness, radiation sickness, slackness, blackness, thick-walled, pitch blackness, filthiness, healthiness, stealthiness, unhealthiness.