Random good picture Not show
(1) This is something which German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck understood in relation to the structure of competing military alliances prevalent prior to World War I.
(2) WHEN Otto von Bismarck introduced the first pension for workers over 70 in 1889, the life expectancy of a Prussian was 45.
(3) Otto von Bismarck, the Iron Chancellor, was once offended beyond endurance by a physician-turned-politician, Rudolf Virchow, and challenged him to a duel.
(4) Similarly, Otto von Bismarck said, "Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic."
(5) Similarly, Otto von Bismarck said, "Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. Sentencedict.com
(6) Otto von Bismarck once said: "God has a special providence for fools, drunks, and the United States of America."
(7) But Alexander von Bismarck, from the Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA), a non-governmental organisation or NGO, says the main beneficiaries are Chinese mafiosi and businessmen.
(8) In 1889 Otto von Bismarck famously introduced the world's first (modest) pension scheme in Germany.
(9) Otto von Bismarck, the father of the Second Reich in continental Europe, would recognize the emerging Pacific system.
(10) As Otto von Bismarck said, nations don't have friends, they have allies.
(11) Once touted as "Frau Germania" and the recipient of glowing comparisons to Margaret Thatcher and even Otto Von Bismarck, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, has definitely lost her mojo lately.
More similar words: otto von bismarck, bismarck, lamarckism, lamarck, lamarckian, von braun, spoonbill, american bison, common bile duct, appropriation bill, cubism, bismuth, archbishop, plumbism, wahhabism, marxism-leninism, Pan-Arabism, strabismic, strabismus, dismay, prisma, dismal, smart, dismally, dismayed, seismal, asmara, smarty, smarmy, dismaying.