Random good picture Not show
(1) Uncertainties about the efficacy of volume expansion on freezing in rock shattering have encouraged the examination of other possibilities.
(2) Concrete expansion function is to produce a certain volume expansion after concrete hardening of concrete to eliminate concrete early hardening volume contraction.
(3) Being the reducing medium, the volume expansion of alloy brings gravitation and crack through analysis and observation of accessory's macro-and micro structure.
(4) Conclusion The effect of rapid plasma volume expansion with crystalloid or colloid on prevention of hypotension during induction is similar but colloid is better in prevention of CI decrease.
(5) But unless it is properly disposed of, volume expansion of this new building material would happen.
(6) Volume expansion of infusion of Ringer's solution in this study could possibly prevent arterial hypotension in epidural anesthesia.
(7) The main stimulation mechanisms were volume expansion, visbreaking and dissolved gas drive.
(8) The use of volume expansion in preterm infants . [ comment ] .
(9) Expansion monomers and expansion polymerizations, noted for their volume expansion during polymerization process, can be used to modify the properties of epoxy resin adhesive.
(10) The gums could increase the water solubility and decrease the volume expansion of starch extrudates.
(11) This cardiac neurohormone is secreted from the ventricles in response to volume expansion and pressure overload.
(12) The upper and lower abdominal breathing muscles after a lapse of the scope of activities increased, so that the greatest range of thoracic volume expansion and retraction.
(13) The release of BNP is directly proportional to left ventricular pressure and volume expansion.
(14) USES material not qualified. Such as sand, stone, aggregate quality unqualified; In addition, mostly because cement volume expansion rate is too large (stability serious adverse).
(15) The NTC effect corresponded to thermal activation conduction mechanism(sentencedict.com), while the PTC effect was related to the breakdown of conductive network caused by volume expansion.
(16) Tense and refractory ascites should be treated with large volume paracentesis followed by plasma volume expansion or transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt.
(17) It is of some characteristics of itself, such as, pyrolysis, obvious coke combustion process and volume expansion of droplet.
(18) A small variation of the Verdet constant with temperature that was associated with the volume expansion of the sample was observed.
(19) Discussed is a simple closed system of an ideal gas regarded as reversible process, in which only work of volume expansion is dene.
(20) Objective. To demonstrate that in addition to its recognized volume expansion properties[sentencedict.com], that the product has the ability to migrate and produce symptoms remote from where it was inserted.
(21) Moreoer, intracoronary administration of BMC abrogated left ventricular end - systolic volume expansion after the infarction.
(22) When compressed air release pressure for the powder coating operation, compressed air for volume expansion and temperature, the temperature of the lower right now is very obvious, reduce 300 F.
More similar words: expansion, export expansion, expansionary, expansionist, expansionism, expansion card, overexpansion, expansion slot, expansion board, market expansion, credit expansion, expansion chamber, period of expansion, expansion project, expansion of credit, economic expansion, expansion of business, asymptotic expansion, coefficient of expansion, expansile, expansive, expansible, expansivity, expansively, expansibility, expansiveness, file name extension, filename extension, production volume, volume.