Random good picture Not show
1) The voltage gain of the amplifier is set by the ratio of resistor R1 to R1 at 11 times.
2) Signal voltage gain is always accompanied by greater signal current attenuation and viceversa with a transformer.
3) Two-channel, quad RGB switch and buffer. Voltage gain 2V/V.
4) Two-channel, triple RGB switch and buffer. Voltage gain 1V/V.
5) Two-channel,(http://sentencedict.com/voltage gain.html) triple RGB switch and buffer. Voltage gain 2V/V.
6) The variation of voltage gain of the PGA can be realized by switched resistor-network, which is digitally controlled.
7) This requires an overall voltage gain of 109, so a number of voltage gain stages will be required.
8) Large-Signal Voltage Gain: The ratio of the output voltage swing to the change in input voltage required to drive the output from zero to this voltage.
9) Voltage gain ( 18 ) The ratio of output voltage to input voltage.
10) Only transformer coupling can contribute to the voltage gain of an amplifier by virtue of a stepup turns ratio.
11) The second is that the voltage gain is increased to the extent of maximum value in theory.
12) If an amplifier has a 30 dB voltage gain , what voltage ratio does gain represent?
13) The voltage gain function was presented on the basis of the circuit modeling and analysis.
14) The relationship between maximum charge voltage gain and circuit resistance, battery resistance is found in theory, and the minimum charge voltage can be ascertained under the difference work current.
15) The EL2142 is stable for a gain of one, and requires two external resistors to set the voltage gain.
16) Many practical amplifiers chain together a series of analog amplifier stages to obtain a high overall voltage gain.
17) Using the concept of virtual short circuit and virtual open circuit, the voltage gain of depth negative feedback circuit can be estimated.
18) The paper analyzes in detail the synthetical method, the voltage gain and the switch action sequence of matrix converter based on the zero-output commutation strategy.
19) Active inductors are employed as loads to expand the bandwidth and to get stable DC operation points, and the direct-coupled technique is used to increase voltage gain and reduce power dissipation.
20) They are used to enhance the gain of amplifier and realize the impedance matching, improve the current copying precision, decrease the tolerance of voltage gain.
21) According to "virtual short" and "virtual-off" feature, available to the circuit passband voltage gain and pass-band cut-off frequency.
22) Harmonic content of the input currents depends on the rectifier voltage gain M defined as ratio of the output voltage and the input line voltage as well as the employed control.
23) These Ics is used for the voltage comparator and all kinds of surge circuits, which has built - in frequency compensation circuits, high DC voltage Gain, low current consumption.
More similar words: revolt against, voltage, ac voltage, low voltage, arc voltage, low-voltage, high-voltage, peak voltage, voltage loop, overvoltage, high voltage, over voltage, voltage drop, bias voltage, supply voltage, voltage level, offset voltage, voltage limit, anode voltage, forward voltage, signal voltage, voltage rating, ripple voltage, control voltage, applied voltage, driving voltage, reverse voltage, voltage divider, nominal voltage, induced voltage.