Random good picture Not show
1. The Volga River is Europe's longest river.
2. Located on the Volga River in what is now the Astrakhan Oblast , Itil was an important city on the Silk Road.
3. The Volga River and the Ural River discharge into the Caspian Sea.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
4. Building a power plant on the Volga river and erecting a bay in Samara are just a few examples.
5. A city of western Russia on the Volga River west of Kazan.
6. Moscow, the Black Sea and Volga River basin and coastal, luxury yacht clubs came into being.
7. Astrakhan is an average Russian city, which lies on the left bank of Volga river.
8. A city of southeast European U. S. S. R. on the Volga River delta. The Tartar city was conquered by Ivan the Terrible in 55'. Population, 493,000.
9. A city of southeast European U. S. S. R. on the Volga River delta. The Tartar city was conquered by Ivan the Terrible in1556. Population, 493, 000.
10. For 17 days we traveled from Leningrad to Moscow to the Volga River.
11. A city of east - central European U.S.S.R. on the Volga River east - southeast of Moscow.
More similar words: volga, vulgarism, vulgarity, vulgarian, acne vulgaris, woolgather, river, driver, striver, riverbed, riverine, river boat, riverbank, riverside, ohio river, overdrive, bus driver, nile river, riverboat, river basin, indus river, james river, niger river, congo river, overdriven, rhine river, hudson river, river system, screwdriver, amazon river.