Random good picture Not show
1) The Visiting Nurse Service of New York and N-NORC hosted the Lunar New Year Party at the CCBA auditorium, and presented an appreciation plaque to CCBA at the celebration.
2) Then a visiting nurse told Lee about a hospital in Ann Arbor that might be able to help Tom.
3) The Visiting Nurse Service of New York hosted an event at CCBA.
4) A visiting nurse entered the room and noticed the ceramic frog.
5) The Visiting Nurse Services of New York held a Health Fair at the CCBA auditorium.
6) After Jack returned home from the hospital, the visiting nurse came each day to change his bandages.
7) The NNORC Program of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York held a Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration at the CCBA auditorium for the elderly.
8) The N-NORC Program of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York held a seminar at CCBA,(http://sentencedict.com/visiting nurse.html) to teach senior citizens the correct way of walking.
9) The N-NORC Program of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York held a seminar at CCBA to introduce fire safety information.
10) We learned from stakeholders that users were more likely to accept the product if it had a similar personality to that of a visiting nurse.
More similar words: visiting, visiting card, visiting professor, accounting number, nurseling, nurse practitioner, nurse, nursed, nursery, wet-nurse, wet nurse, nursemaid, head nurse, site visit, nurseryman, nurse's aide, day nursery, sensitising, siting, nurse-midwife, student nurse, nursery rhyme, trained nurse, nursery school, requisitioning, practical nurse, registered nurse, visit, accounting division, visitor.