Similar words: optical circuit, special circuit, digital circuit, external circuit, sequential circuit, electrical circuit, control circuit, parallel circuit.
Random good picture Not show
(1) FC standard adopts virtual circuit to realize real-time communication.
(2) A permanent virtual circuit is a path that stays open even when no traffic is using it.
(3) Finally, it realized the communication between the network virtual circuit lab systems.
(4) A novel reliable multicast protocol in virtual circuit networks was proposed.
(5) Traffic on each virtual circuit can be encrypted with its own distinct key.
(6) This paper states the virtual circuit architecture prototype host based on Service Unit Network Architecture(SUNA).
(7) We then created an ATM permanent virtual circuit (PVC), assigned it to the variable bit rate non-real-time ATM service category(Sentencedict.com ), and configured a sustained cell rate of 6 Mbps.
(8) The end-to-end virtual circuit is between a port from the source node to the other ports of the target node, it is the channel to send packet which is established by the software.
(9) A strategy to establish a bidirectional MPLS virtual circuit through wireless network is proposed.
(10) A logical link is a virtual circuit on which information flows in two directions.
(11) Comparing to virtual circuit, the method proposed in the paper has less communication delay and higher network throughout.
(12) The object of virtual circuit laboratory is to provide students with a virtual experiment environment on the virtual platform as a real laboratory.
(13) In a subinterface configuration, each virtual circuit can be configured as a point-to-point connection. This allows each subinterface to act similarly to a leased line.
(14) In order to manage the relation of teacher student and system administrator effectively,[sentencedict.com] we select J2EE WEB Framework based on B/S to develop virtual circuit experiment system.
(15) A data terminal equipment ( DTE ) recognizes a virtual circuit by its associated LCN.
(16) This dissertation mainly did research on the long-distance controllable basic circuit element needs in the design of the network virtual circuit laboratory.
(17) In DECnet, a layer that defines the system-dependent aspects of logical link communication. A logical link is a virtual circuit on which information flows in two directions.
(18) Service Unit based Network Architecture is a non - layered network architecture. It uses end-to-end Virtual Circuit (VC) as data transmission mechanism.
(19) A unique reference number that identifies a logical channel. A data terminal equipment ( DTE ) recognizes a virtual circuit by its associated LCN.
(20) This paper defines the network environment condition and main processes for implementing virtual circuit service in the computer network and describes the design methods about these processes.
More similar words: optical circuit, special circuit, digital circuit, external circuit, sequential circuit, electrical circuit, control circuit, parallel circuit, virtual computer, virtual connection, virtual corporation, circuit, circuitry, circuity, virtual, ac circuit, and circuit, or circuit, virtually, circuitous, circuiting, main circuit, open circuit, gate circuit, circuit card, loop circuit, test circuit, circuit board, relay circuit, short circuit.