Random good picture Not show
1. His influence extends beyond the TV viewing audience.
2. The show has a viewing audience of six million .
3. It captured 15 percent of the viewing audience and finished third behind network comedies.
4. Preliminary ratings showed it was the highest viewing audience since the last episode of Seinfeld in 1998.
5. " He confided to the viewing audience what the crowd at the Kodak Theatre does during commercial breaks: "Mostly we sit here making catty remarks about how you look at home.
6. Ratings - Measurements of a show or network's viewing audience and a critical factor in setting advertising rates.
7. Most of us in the viewing audience used to give these folks the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore.
8. Today, its mix of international and regional programming customized specifically for its local viewing audience has made ESPN the undisputed world leader.
9. Her guests share their story with a live audience of 300 and a viewing audience of more than 60 million every day.
10. Product placement has been allowed for more than a month now(Sentencedict.com ), and the UK viewing audience certainly seems to have mixed feelings about the new form of marketing.
11. Regardless of your feelings on the entertainment value of these programs, they all focus in on a lifestyle that is above the financial capacity of almost everyone in the viewing audience.
12. The narrator would explain what the players did, highlighting the questionable nature of the event, and then query the viewing audience as to what they would have ruled, saying, "You make the call."
13. Broadcast in English with Mandarin subtitles, the MGM Channel Asia brings to the television viewing audience a 24-hour movie channel with great selections from the world's largest modern film library.
More similar words: audience, tv audience, viewing, viewing time, interviewing, audient, gaudi, audit evidence, obedience, subservience, gaudily, expedience, gaudiness, disobedience, diencephalon, civil disobedience, have no patience with, judicial review, conceptual view, performance review, audio frequency, rain gauge, florence nightingale, expediency, strain gauge, engineering science, auditing, marauding, advanced experience, newing.