Random good picture Not show
1. This equipment can detect very low frequency signals.
2. Using half-empiric method, C-layer effect of very low frequency (VLF) propagation phase is analyzed and modeled, moreover, the function of VLF phase prediction is modified.
3. But, Do you ever need to measure the very low frequency wave?
4. When some alleles have very low frequency in the gene frequency matrix, there would be "horse-shoe effect" in the Scallergram of correspondent analysis.
5. The very low frequency electromagnetic method(VLF-EM) has such advantages as portable instrument, simple method, economical and high efficiency.
6. This paper analyses the electromagnetic radiation with very low frequency caused by the power-supply wiring of household appliances.
7. This paper briefly discusses very low frequency ( VLF ) electromagnetic technique and takes Shancheng gold mine for example.
8. Existing predominantly, in the Very Low Frequency part of the radio spectrum that corresponds with the audio frequency range, we can experience this activity as audible sound.
9. This paper briefly discusses the very low frequency(VLF) electromagnetic technique and takes Shancheng gold mine for example.
10. This paper analyses the electromagnetic radiation with very low frequency caused power - supply wiring of household appliances.
11. The rate at which they leak out depends on the amplitude of very low frequency (VLF, or between one hertz and 20 kilohertz) electromagnetic waves in the vicinity.
12. In this design, two kinds of sealing technology are used to fulfill the requirement that the very low frequency projector can be worked at a large volume displacement.
13. This breed is also known for his ability to foretell storms and avalanches, perhaps because he may hear very low frequency sounds that are beyond our ability to hear.
14. This paper deals with a digital speech communicator of very low frequency and low bit digital communication based on software ratio, which uses the technique of QPSK and FEC coding.
15. To coordinate the movements of groups who are out of sight(http://sentencedict.com/very low frequency.html), elephants and whales use very low frequency sounds that circumvent obstacles and carry over long distances.
16. The main spectral components are distinguished in the heart rate variability spectrum: ultra low frequency(ULF), very low frequency(VLF), low frequency(LF), high frequency(HF) components .
17. The selection of the insulator applied for a power very low frequency transmitting antenna were studied.
18. Take an example, the presence of dust particles, with their large inertia and small charge-to-mass ratios, give rise to new, and very low frequency modes.
19. The selection of the insulator applied for a large power very low frequency transmitting antenna were studied.
More similar words: low-frequency, low frequency, very high frequency, frequency, infrequency, frequency band, beat frequency, high frequency, main frequency, high-frequency, cutoff frequency, frequency table, video frequency, clock frequency, radio frequency, frequency range, frequency chart, eigenfrequency, audio frequency, natural frequency, relative frequency, operating frequency, ultrahigh frequency, cumulative frequency, frequency modulation, oscillation frequency, fundamental frequency, frequency distribution, frequency shift keying, frequence.