Random good picture Not show
1. Consequently, this provides a potential route for portal venous blood to reach the liver.
2. Three venous blood samples were taken at 15 minute intervals.
3. Whole blood viscosity and plasma viscosity in portal venous blood elevated obviously after burn.
4. Methods: The gastrin levels in the arterial and venous blood of the cancer area and its cancer tissues, paracancer mucosas, and normal mucosas by radioimmunoassay in 26 patients with gastric cancer .
5. The lipid peroxide(LPO)in venous blood, pneumorrhagia blood and endocardial blood was determined by TBA fluorescence method.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. This article just reviewed both the causes of venous blood stasis, coagulability changes and intravascular endothelial injury of lower extremity, and corresponding nursing countermeasures toward it.
7. Except in the pulmonary vein venous blood is rich in carbon dioxide and poor in oxygen.
8. Granulocytes and mononuclear cells were obtained by gradient centrifugation of venous blood from healthy volunteers.
9. Packed cell volume was measured in the first arterial or venous blood sample obtained, usually when establishing arterial access.
10. The investigation about how the outflow segment control the venous blood flowing will develop new territory for future clinical management to intracranial hypertension aiming at cerebral vein system.
11. Objective : To Study the mechanism of survival for the venous flaps nourished by venous blood.
12. Blood routine, biochemical and plasmic electrolytes were examined in preoperative and postoperative venous blood and intraoperative collected blood.
13. Objective To observe the changes of pulmonary circulation and the content of endothelium(ET) in venous blood in 160 cases of senile emphysema and 70 cases of normal senium .
14. Objective To observe the changes of pulmonary circulation and the content of endothelium in venous blood in 160 cases of senile emphysema and 70 cases of normal senium .
15. Methods 180 cases were randomly dane on superficial temporal vein and femoral venous blood, a needle success rate, blood collection time, oppression hemostasis time were compared.
16. Brain oxygen extraction was calculated from the oxygen contents in arterial and venous blood samples.
17. The day of 1 st, 3 rd and 7 th after admission the venous blood samples were determinated.
18. The coronary sinus is an additional opening into the right atrium that receives venous blood from the myocardium of the heart itself.
19. Conclusion: nursing interference can apparently reduce adverse reaction in venous blood collection and improve nursing satisfaction.
20. Objective To conduct pediatric superficial temporal scalp acupuncture and traditional vein blood sampling femoral vein, explore a simple, safe, fast and effective method of venous blood.
21. Interstitial fluid glucose measured by CGMS are significantly correlated with venous blood glucose and capillary blood glucose, so CGMS can be used as an auxiliary means to monitor glucose.
More similar words: venous, ravenous, ravenously, endovenous, have no use for, intravenous, arteriovenous, intravenously, venous pressure, intravenous drip, venous thrombosis, intravenous injection, intravenous pyelography, blood, bloody, even out, blooded, blood red, bloodied, shed blood, bloodily, blood-red, bad blood, bloodshed, pureblood, half blood, blood donor, blood cell, blood feud, whole blood.