Random good picture Not show
1. I'm just trying to find Vancouver Island on the map.
2. When we saw Vancouver Island approaching, dismal gray clouds greeted us and I instantly missed the scorching dry heat of Wyoming.
3. A city of southwest British Columbia, Canada, on Vancouver Island and the Strait of Georgia west of Vancouver.
4. I attended a herding clinic on beautiful Vancouver Island and the dogs entered were all border collies, except for my travel partner's and my own.
5. Home to a quarter of British Columbia (BC)honeybees, Vancouver Island lost a staggering 90% of its bees thiswinter.
6. Ball in a tree - Vancouver Island, Canada Guest will feel like a bird in a cosy nest staying in these eco-friendly globes.
7. A city of southwest British Columbia, Canada, on Vancouver Island and the Strait of Georgia northwest of Vancouver. Population, 15, 370.
8. On Vancouver Island a soaked beach reflects a contemplative evening ride.
9. A channel between Vancouver Island, Canada, and mainland British Columbia and northern Washington State. Part of the Inland Passage to Alaska, the strait links Puget Sound with Queen Charlotte Sound.
10. A city of southwest British Columbia, Canada, on Vancouver Island and the Strait of Georgia northwest of Vancouver. Population, 5,370.
11. And although the hospitality was superb, we were relieved to move to the warmer climate of Vancouver and Vancouver Island.
12. Marine scientists at the University of Victoria record sounds through an underwater microphone placed near the shipping lanes off Canada's Vancouver Island.
13. Dixie Simpson, owner of Duncan, B.C.'s Purple Orchid Spa, said her business now faces ruin because the Vancouver Island Health Authority has ordered her to stop running her fish spa.
14. A brilliant red sea star lies amid algae -covered rocks in the waters off Vancouver Island, Canada.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Miga is a young black and white sea bear who lives in the ocean near Vancouver Island.
16. A city of southwest British Columbia, Canada, on the Strait of Georgia opposite Vancouver Island.
17. The success of this plant led to the opening of a second plant on Vancouver Island soon afterward.
18. A member of the Wakashan people living on Queen Charlotte Sound and northern Vancouver Island.
19. Immigration officials in Canada have begun processing several hundred people believed to be migrants from Sri Lanka who arrived in a cargo ship at a naval base on Vancouver Island.
20. Each one is hand made by local Coast Salish natives from Vancouver Island.
21. Fish nibbling was becoming a popular pedicure procedure at a Vancouver Island spa, at least until health officials found out.
22. A nontoxic dye highlights water currents surrounding sea urchins off Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
23. A nontoxic dye highlights water currents surrounding sea urchins off Vancouver Island, British Columbia. These small, spiny echinoderms are found in oceans all over the world.
24. Buried tidal marsh or coastal forest soils point to sudden land subsidence of about 1 meter occurring at the same time from Vancouver Island to Northern California.
25. Vancouver: A city of southwest British Columbia , Canada, on the Strait of Georgia opposite Vancouver Island.
26. Situated on the ocean and possessing a fine, deep-water port, British Columbia's largest city faces Vancouver Island to the west and mountains to the east and north.
More similar words: vancouver, barrier island, louver, louvers, louvered, falkland islands, island, islander, north island, long island, wake island, coney island, fiji islands, rhode island, ellis island, faroe islands, canary islands, aegean island, spice islands, staten island, traffic island, island-hopping, cayman islands, virgin islands, kitchen island, leeward islands, solomon islands, marshall islands, mariana islands, antislavery.