Random good picture Not show
(1) Competitive price with additional value-added service.
(2) Basic services free charge, but through value-added service charges.
(3) Provide value-added service by introduction of related agencies.
(4) Telecommunications value-added service theory outlined.
(5) Intelligent value-added service Platform Based on Parlay.
(6) It can facilitate commodity currency and provide value-added service according to the consumer's demand. "
(7) As a typical mobile value-added service(Sentencedict), WAP's market evolution can reflect mobile value-added service's primary characteristics.
(8) Unparallelled Customer Service, Immediate Response, Top Quality and value-added service.
(9) Provide to customers high quality,(sentencedict.com) proactive and value-added service solutions with excellent presentation and communication on - and - site.
(10) The Evolution of GSM Network value-added service System to 3 G.
(11) Every operator tries to develop value-added service to increase ARPU.
(12) With this value-added service, Grand Mercure Hongqiao is now every inch your home away from home!
(13) Multimedia ring tone ( MRT ) service is a value-added service which makes multimedia as the ring tone.
(14) This method can help consumers select the suitable mobile value-added service firm and it can also help operators with self estimate to its value-added service.
(15) Most an end, it is provided free of charge as a value-added service.
(16) Most an end , it is provided free of a value-added service.
(17) TCS can be used as the basic software system for WWW and telecommunication value-added service dealer, furthermore it can also regard as management entity of H. 323 speech classroom network.
(18) This paper introduce the concept and structure of GSM Short Message Value-added Service and the Short Message point-to-point protocol SMPP.
(19) With the rapid development of the wireless technology, the value-added service related to mobile unit positioning is becoming more and more important.
(20) PSTN Telephone Net message, which is recently introduced by China Telecom, is a non - voice value-added service.
More similar words: value added, value-added tax, value added tax, dedicated service, armed service, armed services, distinguished service cross, added value, field service, goods and services, united states postal service, dedicated server, user service, service, servicer, services, in-service, see service, ex-service, service man, service fee, tea service, lip service, service call, serviceman, service area, bus service, disservice, serviceable, free service.