Random good picture Not show
1. Rather, your valedictory address should leave former colleagues feeling a warm glow.
2. Carol: Well sure, that was part of my Valedictory address.
3. The valedictory address, as it get developed in American colleges or universities over the ages, get becoming a Very abundance strict tom, a literary genre these permits Very abundance less deviation.
4. He listened to Howard give the valedictory address at high school graduation.
5. Valedictory address:A closing or farewell statement or address, especially one delivered at graduation exercises.
6. He made a valedictory address after two years as chairman.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. The valedictory address, as it has developed in American colleges and universities over the years, has become a very strict form, a literary genre that permits very little deviation.
8. Up on the stage, Lester Stoner stood at the podium reading his valedictory address.
9. On May 10, 1796, he asked Alexander Hamilton to help prepare a valedictory address.
10. When we graduated 13 years later, I stood on that stage and gave the Valedictory address to that same group of students, none of whom even remembered that moment anymore.
More similar words: valedictory, memory address, valedictorian, valediction, benedictory, address, addressee, addresser, headdress, addressed, readdress, addressing, business address, home address, address list, unaddressed, addressable, local address, public address, keynote address, network address, return address, direct address, name and address, self-addressed, street address, salad dressing, inside address, predictor, malediction.