Random good picture Not show
1. My usual terms are a commission of...%.
2. We must insist on our usual terms of payment.
3. This article introduced the usual terms of grain size, measurement and production control for high -purity barium carbonate. it also presented some measures to control grain size in the production.
4. Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
5. Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable L/C available by sight draft.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
6. Our usual terms of payment are L/C, therefore, we can not accept D/A as the terms of payment.
7. Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller's favour through the bank of China.
8. Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit in our favor, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
9. We thank you for your letter of May 23, 1998, offering us 250 long tons1 of the captioned goods at $ 124 per long ton CIF Qingdao, usual terms.
10. Our order is subject to your acceptance of our usual terms of payment 60 days after sight of D/A.
11. Now, I'd like to have some information about your usual terms of ordering.
More similar words: on equal terms, technical terms, virtual terminal, general terms and conditions, usual, usually, unusual, as usual, unusually, as per usual, walter mitty, unusualness, technical term, unusual person, presidential term, casualty, CASUALTIES, cruel and unusual punishment, terms, casualty insurance, alter, in terms, walter, salter, falter, palter, halter, in terms of, make terms, psalter.