Random good picture Not show
1. He is an admiral in the US Navy.
2. He was enlisted into the US Navy.
3. The US Navy released a new version of Unmanned Underwater Vehicles ( UUV ) Master Plan recently.
4. According to the US Navy, a self - contained oxygen generation candle exploded.
5. The US Navy did not consider the a case of deliberate harassment, CNN reported.
6. Five Somali pirates convicted of attacking a US Navy ship they mistook for a merchant vessel last November have been sentenced to life in prison, the BBC reported.
7. The US Navy did not consider the event a case of deliberate harassment, CNN reported.
8. The US Navy went on to win epic victories at Midway, the Marianas, and Leyte, that rank among history's most glorious naval battles.
9. US Navy Guided - missile Ships Visit China.
10. Within this area(sentencedict.com), the J-20 would cripple a US Navy fleet by destroying its airborne control aircraft; tanker aircraft for airborne refuelling; and electronic warfare aircraft like the F/A-18G Growler.
11. Yoshi Ikeda, 34, works at the US Navy Base pool in Yokosuka, Japan.
12. US navy chaplain Joseph O'Callahan was the only chaplain to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor During World War II.
13. Two US navy vessels collided Friday in the Strait of Hormuz near Iran.
14. Five Somali men convicted of attacking a US Navy ship they mistook for a merchant vessel have been sentenced to life in prison.
15. In June 2005, US Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell took part in Operation Red Wing in Afghanistan, to capture or kill Taliban leader Ahmad Shah.
16. A US Navy surveillance plane landed in China after colliding with a Chinese fighter jet.
17. IDA assigns sailors in the US navy to new jobs when they finish a tour of duty and has to juggle naval policies, job requirements, changing costs and sailors' needs.
18. US Navy SEALs are frequently trained in this course of instruction.
19. AM: Even the Coast Guard... It's not just US Navy. There are US Coast Guard ships, "Cutters" as they're called in the Coast Guard that are there.
20. The F-35C, designed for the US Navy, features larger wings to carry more fuel and provide better low-speed landing approach characteristics to an aircraft carrier.
21. The state plans to sue the US Navy to seek compensation for coral ruined when a guided missile cruiser the length of two football fields ran aground near Pearl Harbor in February.
22. Without tactical experience the US Navy had to rely heavily on war - gaming.
23. The US Navy (USN) has conducted the 120th consecutive test launch of a Lockheed Martin Trident II D5 Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM).
24. In 1820,[sentencedict.com] US Navy Captain Nathaniel B . Palmer discovered the frozen continent of Antarctica.
25. But this news has been the biggest cause of dismay to the US Navy since a Chinese attack submarine embarrassingly popped up in the middle of a US Navy fleet exercise off China.
26. He appeared on the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives list in 1999, and he was linked to the bombing of a US navy ship, the USS Cole, that killed 17 sailors in the year 2000.
27. As of today both the Russian Navy and the US Navy operates ELF transmitters capable of communication with their respective submarines at their operational speed and depth.
28. The fleet was assembling near the Ryukyu Islands, waiting to launch a fatal surprise attack on the US Navy, to repeat Pearl Harbor and Leyte Gulf.
29. The term "Arabian Gulf" has been in casual but inconsistent use by various members of the US navy and government, and by many Arab states, for a few decades now.
30. When the hatches were closed, the gunner aimed his weapon using a periscope in his hatch. When the hatches were open, he used a US Navy Mk IX reflector gunsight.