Random good picture Not show
1. This unstable region of Ulthuan has a strange other-worldly quality more akin to the realms of Chaos than to mortal lands.
2. In the unstable region, the pulse becomes irregular.
3. Iran is the fulcrum of an unstable region.
4. There is always an unstable region or break in the static pressure curve of a propeller fan .
5. The whirling frequency in the unstable region increases with increase on fluid viscosity or rotational speed, but decreases with increase on fluid volume.
6. This is an unstable region due to strong perturbations by Jupiter, and asteroids which end up here get ejected onto far different orbits on a timescale of about 100 million years.
7. The unstable region shows the potential of the economic downturn to inflame simmering tensions.
8. For in our unstable region, no one can guarantee that our peace partners today will be there tomorrow.
9. There is always an unstable region or break in the pressure curve of a propeller fan.
10. The author considers that there is a unstable region for the involute spur gear lubrication by theory analysis.
11. The results show that the system has an unstable region when perturbation varies linearly(sentencedict.com), and the system only takes on single periodic oscillation state in the region.
12. The plasmon dispersion and Charge-Density Wave(CDW)instability for electron superlattice are also studied. The criterion of the unstable region of CDW is obtained.
13. Once the crucible of Maoism, Shenyang is by some accounts China's most politically unstable region.
14. This elongated country, wedged between the deepest ocean and the longest mountain chain, straddles a tectonically unstable region.
15. The simulation results show that the convergence trajectory not only consume less energy but also have small errors and conform to the control requirement of the robot in the unstable region.
16. The county was divided into four zonations, as "north stable region", "east rough stable region", "north west unstable region" and "south west highly unstable region".
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
17. Once hailed as an anchor of stability in an unstable region, Museveni received harsh criticism and calls for an end to his quarter-century rule.
18. Sub-section control strategy is adopted in the gait of passive dynamic robot, divide them into stable convergence region and unstable region.
19. Amplitude - frequency characteristic of the rotor is calculated in film unstable region, which verifies that the width and the amplitude of the region is limitary.
20. Following the end of the cold war, Southeast Europe became the most unstable region in Europe, with the specter of "Balkanization" wandering once again in Europe.
21. Mr. Lee has said Singapore's rise as an economic power in an unstable region shows that Western-style democracy isn't appropriate for all countries.
22. Lee has said Singapore's rise as an economic power in an unstable region shows that Western-style democracy isn't appropriate for all countries.
More similar words: feasible region, unstable, unstable state, unstableness, in the region of, stabler, constable, augean stables, chief constable, region, police constable, regional, subregion, registration statement, regionally, nether region, regionalist, unknown region, polar region, regionalism, regional cooperation, regional distribution, peripheral region, critical region, regional center, economic region, regional anatomy, regional manager, unstability, registrable.