Random good picture Not show
1. A further alternative is the unlimited company.
2. As a result this particular attraction of the unlimited company may be diminished.
3. Specimen memorandum and articles for both limited and unlimited companies, with introductory notes, are also included in the pack.
4. On the other hand, unlimited companies are not subject to the strict publicity and accounting requirements which govern limited companies.
5. Alternatively, a private company need not be limited at all, and can trade as an unlimited company.
6. When all shareholders of limited liability withdraw as aforesaid, two or more shareholders of unlimited liability may, with unanimous agreement, reincorporate the company into an unlimited company.
7. The Chinese nuclear family raising only child is like an unlimited company, with the parents being responsible unlimitedly for the child's future. "To feed without teaching, is the father's fault."
More similar words: limited company, unlimited, company limited by shares, limited liability company, company with limited liability, unlimited liability, listed company, associated company, affiliated company, limited, delimited, limitedly, limited war, be limited to, limited partner, limited edition, limited liability, limited partnership, within limits, limiter, record company, delimiter, unlisted, limit, unlighted, off limits, off-limits, delimit, sublimity, limitary.