Random good picture Not show
1. As of 24 March 2005 the United States dollar is exchanged for 62.0313 Serbian dinars, and the Euro for 80.9570 dinars.
2. Supported currencies include: United States Dollar, British Pound Sterling and Japanese Yen...
3. Only the United States dollar was convertible into gold, at the price of $ 35 an ounce.
4. The euro is the world's second most traded and second most used reserve currency after the United States dollar.
5. The reason for this is simple, and obvious. China pegs its currency to the United States dollar.
6. But analysts caution that right now the renminbi is far from ready to mount a serious challenge to the United States dollar as the world's leading reserve currency.
More similar words: united states, the United States, united states code, united states senate, united states treasury, united states congress, united states of america, united states supreme court, southeastern united states, the United States of America, united states constitution, president of the united states, united states military academy, excited state, associated state, united arab emirates, suspended state, dollar-cost averaging, dollar, sand dollar, half dollar, dollar sign, dollar bill, canadian dollar, silver dollar, one dollar bill, dollar volume, confederate states, new zealand dollar, australian dollar.