Random good picture Not show
1. The current is the charge flow per unit time.
2. The activation probability per unit time is calculated.
3. Determine the long - run average cost per unit time.
4. The user number to be serviced in the unit time by the unit storage of the proxy video server was considered in the efficiency model.
5. Report the precise size(Sentencedict.com), price and output per unit time of the products.
6. The heat transferred per unit area and unit time ( flux ) is proportional to the temperature gradient.
7. The per unit time logistics cost of supply hub operator and the manufacturer were greatly decreased, while the manufacturing and distribution cost of the suppliers were increased.
8. Water seepage loss index per unit time is now widely accepted as a quality test and appraisal method.
9. METHOD Formation of NO in unit time was measured by benzidine fluorescence spectrophotometry, which was used to determine the activity of NOS.
10. Production capacity: refers to the largest extruder extrusion amount per unit time.
11. The activity of a sample is defined to be the number of disintegrations per unit time.
12. And, the speed is how much arc length on the curve I go per unit time, which is why I'm writing ds dt.
13. Each radioactive nucleus of a particular kind is responsive to a fixed decay probability unit time.
14. The number of complete cycles of a periodic process occurring per unit time.
15. Under the generalized replacement policy N for the first type of failure,(sentencedict.com) the long-run average cost per unit time is determined.
16. Efficiency is the workload that points to to be finished inside unit time.
17. The respiratory rate and catabolism pathway are described respectively by using relative mol number of consumed oxygen during unit time and respiratory quotient.
18. The greater the alveolar ventilation, the more CO 2 is removed from the body per unit time.
19. Equipments random inventory management strategy and relevant factors include ordering cost, storage cost, average cost per unit time, probability of no shortage of spare parts, and decision models.
20. The resin shows the product purity . Productivity and product output per unit time are large improved.
21. The problem is to determine the optimal replacement policy ( N , T )? such that the long-run expected cost per unit time is minimized.
22. A difference in the transportation rate or the number of vehicles per unit time to the same destination over different routes, so as to equalize traffic.
23. The speed of wave is the distance it advances per unit time.
More similar words: bit time, wait time, transit time, time unit, unit of time, shittim, knitting, at times, SET TIME, rest time, part-time, post time, ofttimes, lost time, next time, parttime, boot time, last time, unit trust, past times, part-timer, first-time, start time, nighttime, fault time, best times, short-timer, preset time, knitting needle, unit testing.