Random good picture Not show
1) They died almost five years ago in the undercover operation near Omagh, Co Tyrone.
2) Though Castresana was careful not to blow CICIG's undercover operation, he interceded repeatedly to foil the gang's plans.
3) In an undercover operation the newspaper's reporter approached 6 current or former FIFA officials all of whom suggested "paying huge bribes to FIFA executive committee members."
4) After two years of using an undercover operation, the FBI finally arrested the Cuban drug king.
5) In every undercover operation, there is a tipping point, a moment when the bad guys move from suspicion to trust.
6) Postal inspectors changed the name of the business to Island Male, and ran it as an undercover operation.
7) There was also widespread disquiet over the nature of the undercover operation which had trapped him.
8) Dolezal decides to play detective in a one man undercover operation,[http://sentencedict.com/undercover operation.html] wandering naively into deathtrap after deathtrap.
9) According to law-enforcement sources, it was part of Operation Corea, an undercover operation designed to track the flow of heroin.
10) The men had been recovering at a San Antonio, Texas hospital since being rescued in an undercover operation last week.
More similar words: under cover of, undercover agent, under consideration, under cover, undercover, covert operation, interoperation, under the cover of, under separate cover, over compensation, overcompensation, under observation, inverse operation, under compulsion, operation desert storm, cover crop, undercoat, operation, open market operation, operations, AND operation, operational, in operation, cooperation, co-operation, order confirmation, under control, operationally, operation time, noncooperation.