Random good picture Not show
1. For years the nation had been under the heel of a dictatorial regime.
2. This country would never submit to living under the heel of a foreign power.
3. The island spent several centuries under the heel of the British Empire.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
4. The country is once more under the heel of a dictator.
5. The midsole and outsole under the heel of this impressive debut splays outward when the foot first hits the ground to soften impact.
6. The people head been under the heel of their conquerors for so long that many of them had forgotten what freedom was.
7. A hundred million Christians were under the heel of the most barbarous tyranny in history: the Bolshevik regime of the greatest terrorist of them all, Joseph Stalin.
8. This country would never submit under the heel of aforeignpower.
9. In the early nineteenth century Italy was under the heel of Austria.
10. It may be a blessing in disguise...Haitians were originally under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon the third, or whatever.
11. Thx my sister, thank u for supporting me when i was under the heel of weakness and pain...
More similar words: come under the hammer, under the control of, for the hell of it, under that, hot on the heels of, under the rose, under the sun, under the skin, under the wire, just for the hell of it, under the rule of, under-the-table, under the weather, under the sway of, under the table, under the name of, under the wing of, under the cloak of, under the aegis of, under the counter, under the wings of, under the command of, under-the-counter, under the cover of, under the guise of, under the open sky, under the shadow of, under the charge of, under the shelter of, hot under the collar.