Random good picture Not show
1. I was then totally unacquainted with his poems.
2. He is unacquainted with match - up zone defence.
3. visitors unacquainted with local customs.
4. He was unacquainted with that aspect of the question.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. I'm unacquainted with him.
6. Is unacquainted with dog & chicken, is the agricultural society continuously happy ideal.
7. His haphazard reading left him unacquainted with the authors of the books.
8. American tourists wholly innocent of French; a person unacquainted with our customs.
9. Professor Baker is unacquainted with the idea of representative democracy.
10. I am at an unfavourable position in being conversationally unacquainted with English.
11. She was too young, too impatient to live, too unacquainted with pain.
12. Tom was at sea - a Great Seal was something which he was totally unacquainted with.
13. If a Chinese is invited to a meal, he will try to find an opportunity to give a return banquet to the inviter, otherwise, he would be regarded as unacquainted with the ways of the world.
More similar words: acquainted with, get acquainted with, be acquainted with, to get acquainted with, unacquainted, acquainted, acquaint, reacquaint, acquaintance, acquaintanceship, a nodding acquaintance, be confronted with, invested with, be infected with, be infested with, be connected with, be afflicted with, as contrasted with, be associated with, be infatuated with, feed with, quaint, cursed with, stocked with, be armed with, supplied with, blessed with, be faced with, proceed with, be lined with.