Similar words: ultraviolet light, ultraviolet, ultraviolet ray, ultraviolet radiation, ultraviolet spectrum, ultra vires, ravioli, street lamp. Meaning: n. any source of illumination that emits ultraviolet radiation.
Random good picture Not show
1. Viewed under a low energy ultra-violet lamp, structures such as cross-lamination and bioturbation fluoresce bright blue and yellow.
2. They use ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.
3. They use ultraviolet lamp to kill mosquitos.Sentence dictionary
4. Both ultraviolet lamp radiation intensity and the chemical disinfectants in use conformed to the sanitary standard.
5. The ultraviolet lamp is guaranteed for 1 year with a prorated replacement cost.
6. Vacuum ultraviolet lamp ionization source is attractive for portable analytical instrument because of its smallness and simpleness.
7. UV - curable by one or two ultraviolet lamp pipe and units.
8. Orange lights hung all over the bar room, and an ultraviolet lamp was on the ceiling, making all white things gave off a kind of fluorescence.
9. Methods:Forced degradation testing was carried out at different concentration nifedipine solution while fluorescent lamp, ultraviolet lamp or daylight was employed.
10. The Aqua AquaStar device is a one - liter butter bottle with an ultra violet ultraviolet lamp inside.
11. AquaStar device is a one - liter bottle with an ultraviolet lamp inside.
12. The AquaStar device is a one - liter bottle with an ultraviolet lamp inside.
More similar words: ultraviolet light, ultraviolet, ultraviolet ray, ultraviolet radiation, ultraviolet spectrum, ultra vires, ravioli, street lamp, ultrafiltration, violet, violent, violence, non-violent, violently, nonviolent, nonviolence, non-violence, nonviolently, with violence, crystal violet, violent storm, violent death, gentian violet, do violence to, shrinking violet, incandescent lamp, violent disorder, domestic violence, fluorescent lamp, ultra.