Random good picture Not show
1. Write a very brief description of a typical problem.
2. A typical problem might be to answer the question: How many headwords belong to more than one part of speech?
3. Yao's Millionaires'problem is a typical problem of secure multi - party computation, but most solutions are inefficient.
4. Next it focuses on a typical problem domain which highlights IT Outsourcing and explains the pitfalls of it.
5. A typical problem which always appears if large Flash-movies are used on large web-sites.
6. Safety problem of Human-Vehicle-Road system is a typical problem of safety system engineering.
7. Figure 7 shows a typical problem you might find.
8. This article on typical problem assay and solve when use WORD by concision schematic language, and introduce several very practical value use skill.
9. Although every organization is different, there are some typical problem areas and activities that generate the most waste.
10. The shortage of accounting credit is a typical problem of acco unti ng information distortion in our country recent years, and the hazard caused by it is very serious.
11. Tower of Hanoi is a typical problem that can only be solved using recursive method.
12. Joseph Ring is a typical problem with circular list data structure is a list of the last element pointer to force the first element.
13. Parameter optimization of satellite system is a typical problem of MDO ( Multidisciplinary Design Optimization ).
14. And this morning showed another typical problem. Homes as far away as 150 feet had vinyl siding that began to melt.
15. As an example, a typical problem in the enterprise is the transfer of knowledge.
16. The latter are intended to offer a set of principles providing the best solutions to typical problems in contract law.
17. Interesting approach(sentencedict.com), however you can't bookmark specific parts of the site - a typical problem for Flash-based designs.
18. The calculation of internal forces envelope diagram for a bridge under moving loads is a typical problem which can be solved by the computer simulation.
19. Course-timetabling problem, an optimization decision-making problem involving factors such as classes, teachers and classrooms etc, is a typical problem of combinatorial planning.
20. The finite element equation is formulated with moving coordinate system in order to solve a typical problem.
21. The ring-like electric current magnetic field distribution is the typical problem of electromagnetic theory. The researches on it have been paid much attention.
22. In the sections below, we'll customize a metaphorical "exercise program" for software projects to help tone and strengthen these typical problem areas by working with their causes.
23. As the VLFS is a long, huge and thin flexible structure, its hydrodynamic response in waves is a typical problem of fluid-solid coupling and it cannot be counted as a rigid body.
More similar words: dual problem, problematical, problematically, prototypical, typical, typically, atypical, atypically, untypical, problem identification, problem, typicality, be typical of, subproblem, archetypical, stereotypical, skin problem, problematic, intractable problem, stereotypically, health problem, problem solver, unproblematic, problem solving, problem solution, problem statement, problem definition, problem formulation, problem description, optimization problem.