Random good picture Not show
(1) The no load twisting moment measuring instrument of ball lead screw is introduced in the paper.
(2) No maintaining measures such as lubrication and twisting moment is needed, so the maintenance cost is decreased.
(3) So the calculation of the proportion of twisting moment between the front bar and back bar is based on an accurate calculation.
(4) A principle and method are presented which are applied to measure twisting moment and rotation velocity with the help of microcomputer.
(5) Thus, when we calculate the interior force of sheet, we mainly calculate bending moment and twisting moment.
(6) After the instrument is demarcated, it can be used to measure the no load twisting moment of the ball lead screw and its variation.
(7) Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the characteristics of multifunction, large twisting moment, various application modes and long service life.
(8) It is pointed that design principle and processing principium for stable twisting moment tapping machine. And reliability of the construct is confirmed through testing of self made tapping machine.
(9) For this problem is equivalent to the bending of a rectangular cantilever plate by a twisting moment at the free end. Sentencedict.com
(10) Designs and computations were made for major components such as twisting moment of the valve axle, neck and air jar diameter.
(11) Universal joint, a key part of main drive system in rolling mill , has the characteristics of complicated structure and bearing impact twisting moment when working.
More similar words: twisting, arm-twisting, casting mould, starting motor, men of the moment, moment, momenta, present moment, momentum, momently, momental, momentous, in a moment, momentary, operating management, at any moment, on the moment, at the moment, to the moment, for the moment, of the moment, reciprocating motion, marketing management, at this moment, momentarily, take a moment, first moment, momentously, accounting management, distinguishing characteristic.