Random good picture Not show
1. In the commercial area, devices like the trust receipt and field warehousing fulfilled the need for security.
2. Inventory is typically financed through blanket liens, trust receipts, or field-warehousing arrangements.
3. A trust receipt is a legal document that creates a lien on some specific item of inventory.
4. Analyze concept, character and evolution of trust receipt.
5. The trust receipt is generally adopted and made use of by the English and American banks as a method for business financing.
6. When the collecting bank receives the shipping documents it delivers them to the importer, usually against a "trust receipt" by which the bank retains, in name only, the ownership of the shipment.
7. This Trust Receipt is signed in English and Chinese(sentencedict.com/trust receipt.html), both versions shall have the same legal effect.
8. Inventory Financing Inventory financing is commonly arranged through blanket liens, trust receipts, or field-warehousing arrangement5.
9. The first part mainly discusses the concept, characteristics and functions of the trust receipt.
10. The Consignee shall collect the shipping documents including B/L from the Consignor's bank against Trust Receipt duly signed by the Consignee.
11. Financing by banks for importers under collection Methods: Takes the form of trust receipt.
12. The import security includes: import L/C deposits, documents of title under B/L, trust receipt .
13. When the importer or purchaser falls into bankruptcy, the bank holding the trust receipt has a priority to the pledged goods and proceeds thereof against the creditors of the importer or purchaser.
14. The applicant produces the cargo receipts alleging that it has received the goods in good order and condition so that it can book an import loan, e. g. a trust receipt loan for payment of the L/C.
15. The finance provided by the bank to the importer or exporter under international trade such as trust receipt and buyer finance ect.
16. The warrant is a duplicate warehouse receipt or, better a combined warehouse and trust receipt.
17. The beneficiary then passes the money back to the applicant so the applicant can utilize the trust receipt facility as an overdraft facility.
18. In this article the author analyzes the localization of Trust Receipt with the theory of naturalization in order to develop the operation further.
More similar words: deposit receipt, receipt, receipts, cash receipt, cash receipts, return receipt, warehouse receipt, original receipt, acknowledge receipt, cash receipts journal, interest receivable, trust relationship, mistrust, distrust, account receivable, mistrustful, distrustful, self-distrust, business trust, distrustfully, most recently, receive, receiver, received, receiving, receivable, receivables, trust, receiving end, receivership.