Random good picture Not show
(1) Install push - in fasteners holding trunk lid slam bumpers to top of fascia.
(2) The inner and outer panels of the trunk lid and hood are bonded at room temperature, in complex fixtures, which determine the final shape of the very stiff panel assembly. (See Fig. 6).
(3) In fact, we're barely seeing any traditional Lagonda cues, apart from the large grille, thick C-pillar, and rotund trunk lid.
(4) An otherwise nice exterior design is ruined by the oddly shaped trunk lid.
(5) Its short, sloping rear end looks droopy and, in a letdown for practicality, a small trunk lid makes loading large items difficult or impossible even though the trunk itself is huge.
(6) Taking the mould design of hinge installed plates which used for trunk lid of cars as an analyzed object, a study for mould virtual debugging was carried out based on AUTOFORM.
(7) Malibu's trunk suffers from the GM - typical small opening, but it counters with a nice trunk lid liner and a grab handle, so you don't have to muck up your paws to shut the trunk.
(8) In the first case, the phone was placed on the car's trunk lid during fueling; it rang and the ensuing fire destroyed the car and the gasoline pump.
(9) This paper outlines how to borrow ideas from the real - world automobile trunk lid opening and closing design to perform the connecting- rod -balanced hinge mechanism design.
(10) The parameters optimization of the stamping drawing process of the outer panel of trunk lid is a multifactor and multiobjective problem. The robust optimal design was adopted for this characteristic.
(11) I felt the car bump as the jack was removed, and I heard the slam of the trunk lid(sentencedict.com), and then they were standing at my car window.
(12) In 1854, Chanel Replica Handbags, Louis Vuitton end of the work in the palace, in Paris created the first leather shop, the main production flat trunk lid, LV bag brand officially founded.
(13) We are specialized in manufacture and exportation of stamping parts and plastic parts of all kind of car body parts, as Hood, Fender, Door, Bumper and Trunk Lid etc.
More similar words: trunk line, trunk, trunks, trunk call, tree trunk, trunk road, swimming trunks, inkling, franklin, tinkling, bank line, twinkling, blank line, sprinkling, in a twinkling, think little of, franklin pierce, drink like a fish, benjamin franklin, drunk, franklin roosevelt, shrunk, drunken, in the twinkling of an eye, drunkard, shrunken, drunkenly, preshrunk, franklin delano roosevelt, punch-drunk.