Random good picture Not show
1. Trim back especially large holdings in any one stock.
2. In February, you must trim back to a fat bud.
3. Trim back fuchsias brought in from the garden and pot them up in a peat and sand mixture.
4. It will not eliminate the need to trim back unrealistic promises to pensioners; no rich country can simply grow its way out of looming pension and health-care commitments.
5. Never trim back the long vines, though, even though they're not particularly attractive.
6. You could trim back on the regular season. I don't know any serious fan of college football who has disagreed with me on this.
7. So I made a decision to gradually trim back my stock exposure to only 30% of my portfolio, down from 50%.
8. The Supreme Court in recent years has taken steps to trim back the ability of prisoners to file successive habeas petitions.
9. The resulting fall in demand also forced other companies to trim back production and lay off workers.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. I think there raises an interesting question; if it becomes profitable to unnecessarily trim back ground cover for fuel generation, might China face a wave of wide-spread top-soil erosion?
11. Take a look at what you're spending, and if there's more cash going out than coming in, trim back.
12. The key is not to trim out all the lattes you drink, but instead trim back a few lattes a month.
13. The HMS Ark Royal is up for grabs thanks to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, which auctions off old equipment, such as carriers, to trim back its budget.
14. Now, go through these groupings one at a time and ask yourself whether it would detriment your life to trim back spending in this area.
15. The new Contract is likely to reduce returns and trim back the system to cut costs.
More similar words: strike back, back to back, back-to-back, gimbal, zimbabwe, imbalance, imbalanced, backpacking, backpacker, backtracking, backtrack, back pack, backpack, trim, back, aback, backed, back on, go back, backup, backout, backer, back up, get back, back of, back out, back off, outback, trim down, trimmer.