Random good picture Not show
1. The new treatment effected a miraculous cure.
2. The therapists and the interviewers who assessed treatment effect were blinded to the drug treatment the patients were receiving.
3. Conclusion Vinpocetine have good assistant treatment effect of depression.
4. Objective: To evaluate the anxilliary treatment effect of Yunnan White Drug and 654 2 on neonates scleredema.
5. Objective To investigate the treatment effect of applying cryoglobulin burn wound.
6. Objective:To explore the treatment effect of femoral neck fracture in young adults by cannulated screw fixation and quadratus femoris muscle pedicle bone graft.
7. Objective To investigate the improvement of the surgical treatment effect on cerebral palsy with spastic diplegia by performing modified surgeries since 2004.
8. Objective: To observe the treatment effect by movement imitation training on the body self-feeling impediment of the stroke patients.
9. Objective To contrast the treatment effect of full-thickness chondral defects by articular debridement and microfracture and by articular debridement and washout under arthroscope.
10. The treatment effect of acidic waste water of the flue gas absorbed, neutralized by crude calcium carbonate, was studied by crystal membrane distillation.
11. Conclusion The treatment effect of the tumors in craniocervical junction can be improved by appropriate surgical operation method.
12. Objective: to observe the treatment effect on nevus flammeus with copper vapor laser photodynamic therapy ( PDT ) .
13. Objective Exploring the treatment effect of corneal staphyloma used with ciliary pars plana sclerostomy.
14. Objective To observe the non-ablative treatment effect on facial photoaging with combined intense pulsed light (IPL) and HGM laser.
15. Objective To evaluate the clinical treatment effect of FSM on cervical syndrome with singultus.
16. Objective To study the treatment effect of NAC on the animal model of infection labor.
17. Purpose:To investigate the treatment effect and toxicity of regimen containing ifosfamide (IFO) and etoposide (VP16) on relapse ovarian carcinoma.
18. Objective:To explore the treatment effect on fracture of instability thighbone by applying the small steel plate bolt together inside marrow nail fixed.
19. Objective To evaluate the treatment effect of lamellar keratoplasty combined with interlamellar padding for perforated corneal ulcer.
20. Objective:To analyze the treatment effect of allergic rhinitis by blocking the sphenopalatine ganglion with triamcinolone acetonide through mouth cavity.
21. Study was made on the treatment effect on seawater from toilet-flushing (simulation) by using phragmites communis, suaeda salsa, typha latifolia, and their combination.
22. Objective: To study the treatment effect of mini plate on metacarpal, metatarsus and phalangeal fractures.
23. Objectives:To investigate the treatment effect and toxicity of regimen contained ifosfamide (IFO) and carboplatinum (CBP) and pingyangmycinum (PYM) on relapse cervical cancer.
24. Without other additional conditions, the average treatment effect is still identified even though most of the population parameters could not be identified.
25. Flat dilatometer test ( DMT ) was widely used in geo engineering to verify ground treatment effect.
26. This hybrid process combined the physical process and the biological process with their full advantages to get the best treatment effect.
27. Objective The diagnosis of the study fungi nasosinusitis and treatment effect.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Preoperative embolization is helpful to reduce intraoperative hemorrhage and increase cut rate and safe of operation and treatment effect of spinal giant cell tumor.
29. Objective To analyze and summarize diagnose of mesenteric ischemia disease and the treatment effect.
30. Especially, frequency transformation circuit was designed by high-speed analog switching, it has many advantages, such as cheap cost, few connected wires, good treatment effect.
More similar words: treatment, heat treatment, retreatment, mistreatment, ill-treatment, maltreatment, tax treatment, pretreatment, silent treatment, full treatment, under treatment, beauty treatment, inhuman treatment, preferential treatment, national treatment, chemical treatment, direct effect, to that effect, cost effective, cost-effective, cost effectiveness, effect, effects, effector, by-effect, in effect, effected, Hall effect, no effects, effectual.