Random good picture Not show
(1) The Treasury Department plans to remove older coins from circulation and replace them with new ones.
(2) The Treasury Department announced Thursday it has implemented new requirements intended to restrict firearm purchases by foreign visitors.
(3) On that same day, the Treasury Department will run out of money to pay off the national debt.
(4) Not, though, to America's Treasury Department.
(5) Treasury Department has also been pressing Chrysler's creditors.
(6) Treasury department declined to comment.
(7) U.S. Treasury Department will also provide additional 200 billion dollars in credit guarantees.
(8) The U. S. Treasury Department is scheduled to issue its semiannual report on currency policies just days later, on April 15.
(9) President Barack Obama says the Treasury Department has begun directing employers to reduce the amount of taxes withheld from people's paychecks.
(10) The Treasury Department releases its monthly budget statement Wednesday at 2 p.m.
(11) The Treasury Department is going to put the snatch on virtually the entire 40 grand.
(12) Recently(http://sentencedict.com/treasury department.html), The Treasury Department has published the draft of the assets depreciation standard.
(13) In 1999, Treasury Department released the regulation supplement and accounting rule for allocating asset depreciation reserved on 4 investments. In 2000, it expanded to 8 investments.
(14) Architects at their drafting tables at the Treasury Department Building, Washington, 1912.
(15) Schwartz thinks that our central bankers and our Treasury Department are getting it wrong again.
(16) The U.S. Treasury Department already announced a similar policy, acting against a Revolutionary Guard-controlled corporation and its commander.
(17) Some of the tax cuts will be retroactive, allowing the Treasury Department to begin sending checks to taxpayers later this summer.
(18) It would be collected by the seller and administered by states or the Treasury Department.
(19) While Bair and many lawmakers have pushed for more consumer aid, the Treasury Department and regulators like Dugan have stressed that the financial system's overall health is key.
(20) Tax problems play plagued Timothy Geitner, the president chose'streasure department , he Treasury Department.
(21) He has also worked as Under - Secretary undersecretary of the Treasury Department for International Affairsinternational affairs.
(22) This group historical data is chosen from archives of treasury department of government archives countryman.
(23) The reaction of Washington D. C is pretty low-keyed , and the treasury department made no comment.
(24) Leverage will not exceed a 6 - to - 1 debt - to - equity ratio, the Treasury Department said.
(25) The budgetary terms, sequester and sequestration, mean that the Treasury Department will withhold or cancel a set amount of spending.
(26) One clue: dozens of Gaddafi kin and colleagues have had their assets frozen by the U. S. Treasury Department—but not Kusa.
(27) The GAO would have an office located within the Treasury Department.
(28) Government sales of gold would keep the price down. So, Gould and Fisk urged President Grant to stop the Treasury Department from selling gold.
(29) Bernanke on Tuesday deviated from the usual policy of leaving jawboning the dollar to the Treasury department, warning on the unwelcome inflationary effect of its continued fall.
(30) He has also worked as Under Secretary undersecretary of the Treasury Department for Internationla Affairsinternational affairs.
More similar words: department, departmental, department head, fire department, sales department, state department, department store, police department, justice department, department of state, interdepartmental, service department, personnel department, education department, department of justice, departmentalization, purchasing department, marketing department, department of defense, executive department, production department, department of education, sanitation department, department of agriculture, treasury, treasury note, treasury bond, treasury bill, treasury bills, treasury bonds.