Random good picture Not show
(1) Falling Treasury bond yields also boosted stocks.
(2) The benchmark 30-year Treasury bond yielded 5. 97 percent, the same as yesterday.
(3) Banks fell as benchmark 30-year Treasury bond yields climbed to 6. 17 percent from 6. 04 percent Monday.
(4) Since February, the yield on the 30-year Treasury bond has risen to nearly 7 percent from less than 6 percent.
(5) In three of those years, the 30-year Treasury bond posted negative returns and in two it posted sub-7 % returns.
(6) The benchmark 30-year Treasury bond dropped by nearly a full point just minutes after news of the budget problems reached traders.
(7) Since the Treasury bond scandal, Mr Erardi says, Salomon has tried to change its entire corporate culture.
(8) Stocks also benefited from a rebound in Treasury bond prices that drove yields lower.
(9) You'll lose money first because that 30-year Treasury bond, with its 4.5% coupon rate of interest, will look pretty pathetic in a year if 30-year bonds are paying 6%.
(10) In pledging T-bond(Treasury bond) repurchase, the lack of pledge registration rules makes the function of the ready certificate of T-bond lost primarily.
(11) For every $10 billion of Treasury bond interest paid to the People's Bank of China (the central bank), the U.S. Treasury could withhold 30 percent, or $3 billion, in tax.
(12) For months, US Treasury bond prices have fallen, taking the dollar with them.
(13) Risk aversion has sent the 10 - year Treasury bond yield below 3 %.
(14) The term structure of interest of treasury bond does very important to bond pricing.
(15) As diehard Treasury bond geeks, you gotta love the charts that accompany Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee's quarterly refunding report.
(16) The higher Treasury bond interest rates have pulled up mortgage rates, especially since April.
(17) However, treasury bond future market in China was forced to be closed after a transient period, and thus leaves to the financial industry a question on reconstructing treasury bond futures market. Sentencedict.com
(18) As the treasury bond is extremely sensitive finance production to the interest rate, the term structure of interest rate play the decisive role to the bond pricing.
(19) In 1988: issued bonds through bank's counter . treasury bond secondary market was established.
(20) Bonds climbed for a third day, driving the yield on the benchmark 30-year Treasury bond below 6 percent.
(21) Instead, they fell sharply. In August the yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was close to 7 %.
(22) That prospect drove the yield on the benchmark 30-year Treasury bond down 18 points this week.
(23) That happened once 10 years ago when the 30-year Treasury bond returned 34 % in 1985 and nearly 26 % in 1986.
(24) Last year, a sharp drop in interest rates boosted the value of a 30-year Treasury bond by more than 30 percent.
(25) Currencies, including the dollar, were mostly unchanged and U. S. Treasury bond interest rates remained at historically low levels.
(26) The paper conducts research on the term structure of interest rate and treasury bond pricing.
(27) Studying the law of dynamic movements of the spot rate in Chinese Treasury bond market is helpful to the establishment of a floating interest rate and benchmark system in China.
(28) When gold high in 1980, the ten - year Treasury bond yield was 10.8 %.
(29) Valuations remain within a fairly reasonable range despite the narrowing yield gap between the 10-year Treasury bond yield and the current earnings yield for HSI.
(30) This paper investigates the optimal investment portfolio with stock, defaultable zero-coupon bond, treasury bond and money market account when the investor faces default risk.
More similar words: treasury, treasure, treasurer, measure, pleasure, measured, measure out, measure up, pleasurable, measure up to, measurement, immeasurable, take pleasure in, desperate measure, weights and measures, treason, reassure, everybody, reassuring, pleasure principle, reassurance, treasonable, reassuringly, usury, bond, bonds, embrasure, vagabond, premium bond, mortgage bond.