Random good picture Not show
1. He is a travelling salesman.
2. I am slowly becoming a travelling salesman called Pete.
3. The only real hospital case was a travelling salesman who had been shot through the foot.
4. His father was a travelling salesman and was very rarely at home.
5. Take the travelling salesman problem, for example.
6. Traveling Salesman Problem, or TSP problem ( Travelling Salesman Problem ) is a well - known field of mathematics problems.
7. Harole is getting a job as a travelling salesman. This idea doesn't appeal to his wife.
8. A travelling salesman had to walk so much that his feet often hurt.
9. The travelling salesman problem was used to illustrate NP - hard problems.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. On the train she meets Charles Drouet, a travelling salesman, whose sophistication and affluence charm her.
11. Second, we apply all of them to 10-city travelling salesman problem (TSP), respectively.
12. One famous example is the travelling salesman problem - finding the shortest route between several cities.
13. This paper offers an exact algorithm for the classic travelling salesman problem, The computational results show that it has some obvious advantages and practical applications.
14. Many questions of biology and chemistry can be reduced to versions of the travelling salesman problem, where the challenge is to find the most efficient solution among a whole host of possibilities.
15. If cyclic permutations of the symbol sequence have distance zero, it is applicable to the Travelling Salesman Problem, where the symbol sequence represents the sequence of cities in the tour.
16. This article proposes a modified algorithm for solving the travelling salesman problem ( TSP ) by neural network.
17. The paper has used the improved algorithm and has been proved by travelling salesman problem of solving the problems of CHN31, ATT48 and EIL51.
18. A bunch of alcoholic outcasts await the arrival of Hickey, a travelling salesman, who periodically turns up and buys them rounds. They await him as if he were a Messiah.
19. When the method of antibody distilling and injecting used in Travelling Salesman Problem(TSP) were presented, the convergence of AIGA was proven theoretically.
More similar words: travelling, travelling bag, smelling salts, travelling expenses, ravelling, salesman, salesmanship, sales manager, traveling wave, traveling, traveling bag, fellow traveller, traveller, travelled, air traveller, raveling, fellow traveler, traveller's check, commercial traveller, sales mix, levelling, grovelling, linesman, selling short, taletelling, tradesman, cave dwelling, strong-smelling, gravelly, travel.