Random good picture Not show
1. The shortcoming is the relatively slow data transmission rate.
2. Source quench tells a host to lower its transmission rate.
3. A method is provided for determining a transmission rate of a control response frame for acknowledging data receipt in a wireless local area network.
4. That transmission rate and the FWHM of the fiber grating FP are very sensitivity for radial strain. But the central wavelength, mode number of the fiber grating FP are insensitivity for radial strain.
5. With the increasing transmission rate requirements, more and more devices support parallel port communication.
6. The information explosion has made the transmission rate and channel bandwidth become bottlenecks in the development of multimedia technology.
7. To improve data transmission rate of JTAG interface, instruction register and related control logic are redesigned.
8. The limited transmission rate available on the Public switched telephone network (PSTN) and on wireless networks presents a significant challenge to digital video communications.
9. In this scheme, an MS uses a low transmission rate for data transfer when MS is within high interference region to avoid wasting bandwidth by transmitting data in the condition with high interference.
10. It has advantages such as high transmission rate, collision-free and low cost, while suffering from its relatively low performance in terms of the effective transmission rate.
11. The invention also discloses method for adjusting transmission rate of interface of transmission apparatus.
12. A link group is a collection of links within a link set having the same characteristics (e. g. , same transmission rate).
13. In contrast, rate limiting allows some network traffic regarded as attack traffic to pass through, but it is limited by a transmission rate.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The cv quantum communication has attracted wide interest due to the potential advantages such as high bit transmission rate.
15. The model supports the multi-rate non-ideal channel using adaptive modulation and coding (AMC), which is the key feature in the wireless networks to increase the effective transmission rate.
16. Digital wireless communication, which has gained wide spread acceptance recently, is also limited in available transmission rate to a few kilobits per second.
17. Second, session manager processes all receiver's feedback information to monitor the network's status, then changes the sender's transmission rate dynamically.
18. The embedded remote monitoring system based on the B /S and C /S is stable and simp le[sentencedict.com], and speeds up the network transmission rate and imp rove the reliability of system.
19. Packet filtering detects attacks based on per-packet information while rate limiting limits the transmission rate of the traffic flows to which the packet belongs.
20. In the receiving system, the narrow-band interference filter is introduced in order to reduce the background light, increase the signal transmission rate, and improve the signal-to-noise ratio.
21. The distance between a source arid its relay, the plane included angle at the source and transmission rate have a dominant effect on cooperative range, which depends on a certain cooperative protocol.
22. Results showed that composite material had good biological defence property and water vapour transmission rate. Biological clothing had a reasonable structure.
23. Efficient read and write channel design not only can enhance the storage density, also improve data transmission rate.
24. Water mixed with bubbles of water will reduce the transmission rate.
25. But it has a significant gap for cable network transmission rate.
26. This article discusses the key technology of improving compact disc information from three aspects:storage density, data transmission rate and superhigh density storage.
27. By numerical simulation, the effect of quantum error correction code on BB84 protocol is analyzed in the case of the efficiency of transmission rate.
28. Simulated results indicate that, as compared with the conventional protocols, the proposed protocol is of higher data delivery ratio and stabler data transmission rate.
29. Under the mechanism of DFPQ and HUF, the average transmission rate doesn't increase any more when the system is fully loaded.
30. Keeping full diversity order gain, the design can achieve 0.5 transmission rate.
More similar words: transmission, retransmission, transmission path, transmission time, data transmission, transmission line, television transmission, transmission speed, radio transmission, transmission shaft, neurotransmission, transmission delay, sound transmission, power transmission, transmission medium, transmission system, direct transmission, baseband transmission, standard transmission, indirect transmission, transmission mechanism, automatic transmission, serial data transmission, emission rate, high voltage transmission line, transmission control protocol, transmission electron microscope, transmissive, transmissible, transmissivity.