Random good picture Not show
1. The transit center was a deserted one.
2. Aiming at position of transit center coordinate of each stand when the system is used in engineering spot, this paper put up specific serving and calculation method.
3. Transit Center Identification Code?
4. The transit center was built in the period just before the 2002 Winter Olympics and serves as the anchor of the bus system.
5. The elevator at the Old Town transit center malfunctioned twice last week, requiring rescue operations to free people trapped inside both times.
6. Many used Singapore as a transit center and relocated themselves subsequently to other places in Southeast Asia.sentencedict.com
7. The city has been just as quick to stave off potential security problems at its rock-walled transit center.
8. There may be a need to set up a reception or transit center through which displaced people pass on the way to a longer term settlement site.
9. Mr. Bakiyev spoke at Manas Airport, outside the Kyrgyz capital (Bishkek), where the United States operates a large air transit center in support of military operations in Afghanistan.
10. By 1930, Shanghai had been reduced to a regional transit center of foreign trade in central China, leading to the change in the pattern of Chinese trading ports.
11. In April, NATO supplies coming in through Kyrgyzstan's Manas transit center were held up by political unrest and then again by a tax dispute over the base in May.
12. Vietnam would not take them back and the Manila government maintained that the Philippines was only a transit center.
13. Bakiyev spoke at Manas Airport, outside the Kyrgyz capital (Bishkek), where the United States operates a large air transit center in support of military operations in Afghanistan.
More similar words: profit center, entertainment center, transit, student center, in transit, placement center, cost center, transition, transitive, transitory, investment center, transit time, transit line, transit route, transit goods, rapid transit, intransitive, transitivity, transitional, transitively, transit system, public transit, phase transition, transitoriness, transitive verb, transition time, goods in transit, transition point, glass transition, transition state.