Random good picture Not show
(1) The first of these is the data transfer time.
(2) Additional query and data transfer time was required.
(3) Transfer time is a direct index of transfer efficiency.
(4) The total transfer time is mainly affected by the burst loss probability, and increase linearly with the payload.
(5) The total transfer time went way up: from just 1 minute at the baseline to almost 13 minutes under the full attack scenario.
(6) The total transfer time is directly proportional to the amount of memory swapped .
(7) Time: When the transfer time to reach the hot plate does not rise, shall check whether the contact valve is burned burned or timetable.
(8) In most Web applications, network transfer time is the biggest bottleneck.
(9) Also, the average disk transfer time was 108ms. This number should be in the 10 to 30ms range.
(10) The record search process is not usually lengthened at all, so only the increased data transfer time needs to be considered. Sentencedict.com
(11) Instead, you should keep the interface small and lean to keep the amount of data to transfer as small as possible, thus reducing the transfer time [ JDBCPerf].
(12) The travel time intransit network includes in - vehicle travel time, waiting time, transfer time and transfer penalty.
(13) With a YSlow report, you can analyze the different aspects of the network transfer to understand what can be done to decrease the transfer time.
(14) YSlow performs an analysis of your application and provides a report on the different parts of the network transfer time of your application, as Figure 1 shows.
(15) The travel time in the transit network includes in-vehicle travel time, waiting time, transfer time and transfer penalty.
(16) Effect of different hormone , carbon source , medium and transfer time on redifferentiation of adventitious buds from callus derived from immature embryos have been discussed.
(17) Today, a one-stop border post that the World Bank helped establish has cut down the transfer time to two hours or less.
(18) So many reasons induce demand information deviation, the detention of transfer time and the customer demand fluctuation is the most primary factor.
(19) The facility will also offer artwork and repro capability with duel process expertise designed to accelerate the transfer time between processes.
(20) The time it takes to complete an I/O request (referred to as disk latency) is a combination of seek time, rotational latency, and disk transfer time.
(21) The conversion time should be less than 1 second (not counting transfer time).
(22) It is pointed out that high peak value and long transfer time are helpful for decreasing the porosity of castings.
(23) By using the relationship of the power functions or piecewise linear functions between distance and speed, the algorithms can be applied to any specified transfer time.
(24) Through the coordination of the operation and the supply of passenger's dynamics information, it will minimize passengers integrated transfer time, and improve the quality of public traffic service.
(25) An adjustable time of 3 - 5 minutes will be set for cooling after transfer time.
(26) Notice that the major part of the swap time is transfer time .
(27) When combined, the cache capacity on the drive, the disk algorithms used, the interface speed, and the areal density, produce a disk transfer time.
More similar words: transfer to, transfer tax, capital transfer tax, countertransference, transfer, transfers, hypertext transfer protocol, transferor, transferee, file transfer, bus transfer, transferrin, transferred, transfer fee, transferase, transfer bus, transference, transferable, wire transfer, bank transfer, mass transfer, data transfer, transferring, money transfer, mail transfer, transfer rate, legal transfer, transfer agent, transfer order, transferrable.