Random good picture Not show
1. Transfer stations like the one the county owns in Carlsbad will be key to accomplishing that goal, they said.
2. For that reason, transfer stations operated by other municipalities or private companies pose competitive risks to the county.
3. Construction and operation of refuse transfer station.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. Ubus Jhonggang Transfer Station at Taichung, Taiwan.
5. Chaoyangmen is a transfer station, passengers for Line 6 please proceed to lower platform.
6. Further south, Chileis a key transfer station for Chinese military weapons in South America.
7. Sealing off the console model garbage transfer station completely is cities and towns life garbage gathering and the preservation and transportation dedicated device.
8. All emission indexes of upgraded waste transfer station reach national standard.
9. Rational distribution of city waste transfer station can save a lot of garbage transit costs.
10. We finally arrived at the transfer station and had a rest.
11. This is the transfer station of rail and the train to the top of europe.
12. Construct and operate a grease trap waste treatment facility ( GTWTF ) within West Kowloon Transfer station.
13. Collected garbage from the garbage truck specially shipped to refuse transfer station.
14. Coal Transportation and Marketing in 1991 built station is the largest coal transfer station bend.
15. A fairly comprehensive description is given of a computer based total distributed control system for an oil field dehydration and oil transfer station.
16. It took Lily a long time to find the transfer station.
17. In the scheme, there is at least one ring formed by line torsion on a double-line subway operation line, and at least one transfer station with separated up line and down line on this ring.
18. Dong Chuan Road Station is the station with the largest predicted passenger volume of Shanghai Mass Rapid Transit Xinmin Line, and is planned to be a transfer station in fuiure.
19. Please be informed that there is no washroom at the Transfer station.
More similar words: transfer, transferred, transferring, transferable, transference, transformation, transfiguration, countertransference, transmutation, transportation, translation, transpiration, transmigration, transfusion, transformative, transition, transaction, transform, transfuse, station, transcription, statute of limitations, transfixed, fermentation, gestation, stationery, stationary, molestation, infestation, nation-state.