Random good picture Not show
(1) It offers Structured Query Language and transaction management capabilities with multi-valued fields, variable length records and dynamic re-structuring.
(2) Object services include security, transaction management and data exchange.
(3) Is an application server needed for transaction management?
(4) The IMS Open Transaction Management Access (OTMA) facility allows access to existing, unchanged IMS applications on any IMS TM system on any z/OS system, including that of a zSeries Sysplex.
(5) As a distribute transaction management framework, suits for application which based on SOA.
(6) Percolator has no central location for transaction management and lacks a global lock detector.
(7) Web server functions can be categorized into information retrieval, data and transaction management, and security.
(8) At the same time, and so on solutions are given to correlation technique such as password protection and the transaction management in on-line banking system.
(9) Site of the electronic trading system, complete the membership management, transaction management.
(10) Declarative transactions, such as those in EJB's are [a] sledge hammer approach to simplifying transaction management, assuming that every database operation behind the bean is of equal importance. Sentencedict.com
(11) In the banking system most transactions are short transactions. Transaction management methods are simpler.
(12) It provides more complex and powerful functions than a Web server does, such as session management, load balancing, messaging, transaction management, security, etc.
(13) The design principles, operation conditions, functions and applications of a real- time transaction management system for Liaoning generation electricity market are clarified in detail and summarized.
(14) Traditionally, J 2 EE developers have had two choices for transaction management: global or local transactions.
(15) These two traditional parallel transaction control methods can not meet the requirement of enterprise asynchronous transaction management.
(16) Accounting information, as a kind of special goods, has function in optimizing resource distribution,(sentencedict.com) promoting accounting technology progress and accounting transaction management.
(17) Summary: Data of LIS safe, realize laboratory manpower resources management, sample manage, daily transaction management, network management, examine data management.
(18) The basic contents include storage management, enquiries processing and transaction management.
(19) The obliviousness property requires that the core banking system should be unaware that a transaction management aspect advises those operations.
(20) Digital Television Subscriber Management System is the Information Management System oriented to Community Antenna Television Subscriber to realize the agendum and transaction management.
(21) As far as SRTDBS, the concurrency control algorithm in transaction management should meet the security and timeliness.
(22) The current implementation of Encina Connector only supports a local transaction management contract.
(23) Real Estate Institute of Business management of commercial housing sale contract registration special seal ...Real estate transaction management contract ...
(24) "Trusted code" runs in the control region, user application code runs in the servant region, which completely isolates application execution and transaction management.
(25) It is understood that the forthcoming introduction of the "Beijing public housing tenancy transaction management" approach, a number of public houses by lease transactions have relaxed restrictions.
More similar words: session management, Information Management System, payment transactions, management contract, transaction, management information, transactions, production manager, cash transaction, management training, daily transaction, credit transaction, Management Information System, management, management information systems, management decisions, management by objectives, internal transaction, business transaction, external transaction, commercial transaction, top management, management fee, task management, mismanagement, operation manager, management development, management plan, debt management, money management.