Random good picture Not show
1. From the viewpoint of traffic operation, the urban periphery road network has become the new network traffic bottlenecks.
2. Finally, regarding the regional, link and microscopic traffic operation, traffic organization of the vehicle access of large public buildings is studied.
3. To ensure an efficient traffic operation during the World Expo 2010 Shanghai, it is important to develop an information system for better traffic management decisions during the Expo.
4. The traffic operation characters and main problems of Shanghai urban freeway were analyzed. The isolated ramp metering scheme was carried out in the key bottleneck position.
5. After signalized control was introduced in roundabout, the traffic operation has been greatly changed.
6. In order to effectively analyze the traffic operation in urban intersection, the micro simulation model for the vehicle behavior is needed.
7. To ensure an efficient traffic operation during the World Expo 2010 Shanghai, it is not sufficient to solely depend on increasing capacities of transportation facilities.
8. To improve the traffic operation of the interchanges and surface streets[sentencedict.com], the reasons that cause traffic jam in this area are analyzed.
9. The study indicates that exclusive LTL should be installed in approaches generally in view of the traffic operation efficiency and safety.
10. The traffic capacity of highway toll-station is influencing the traffic capacity of highway section directly, thus restricting the traffic operation conditions of the highway on the whole.
11. An urban traffic incident is prone to cause nonrecurring traffic congestion and secondary incidents, which severely affects traffic operation and traffic safety in the urban road network.
12. By taking the central island radius as the key parameter, its relationship with the traffic operation of the signalized roundabout was discussed.
13. The highway is designated a areaobjective of ensuring safe and efficient traffic operation on it.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Motor train set scheduling is one of the key technologies in traffic operation organization for dedicated passenger lines.
15. Warrants for RTL are analyzed in view of safety and traffic operation efficiency.
16. However, there's not a set of scientific, reasonable, applied system of theory about how to design traffic operation for reconstruction and expansion engineering at present.
17. The results indicate that when the road length is less than 500 meters, the bus-only lane exerts negative impact on the road traffic operation.
18. Urban ground transportation cannot be lacked " zebra crossing " , because it represents a kind of order of urban traffic operation.
19. The highway is designated a control area with the objective of ensuring safe and efficient traffic operation on it.
20. Motor trainscheduling is one of the key technologies in traffic operation organization for dedicated passenger lines.
More similar words: basic operation, arithmetic operation, traffic cop, efficient operation, operational efficiency, traffic congestion, traffic, car traffic, air traffic, trafficker, traffic jam, traffic load, drug traffic, traffic court, traffic sign, traffic flow, foot traffic, light traffic, heavy traffic, traffic class, traffic island, traffic light, incoming traffic, traffic signal, traffic volume, traffic lights, traffic circle, through traffic, traffic density, traffic control.