Random good picture Not show
1. In other words, if a traffic class is not using its configured bandwidth, any unused bandwidth is shared among the other classes.
2. NOTE 1—The term Traffic Class, as used in this standard, is used only in the context of the operation of the priority handling and queueing functions of the Forwarding Process, as described in 7.7.
3. Bridges that support more than one traffic class are able to support expedited classes of traffic.
4. Given the constraints placed upon frame misordering in a Bridge, as expressed in 6.3.3, the mappings of priority and traffic class are static.
5. It illustrates the concept and identification of virtual channel, the mapping relation between virtual channel and traffic class and virtual channel arbitration.
6. Chrysler acknowledged receipt of more than 3 risks for the prosecution and reporting, but because of these problems have not yet found the cause of deaths and injuries caused by traffic class.
More similar words: traffic cop, traffic court, traffic circle, traffic control, air traffic control, traffic congestion, traffic, trafficker, traffic jam, car traffic, air traffic, traffic sign, traffic flow, traffic load, drug traffic, foot traffic, traffic light, light traffic, traffic island, heavy traffic, traffic signal, traffic lights, incoming traffic, traffic volume, traffic pattern, traffic density, through traffic, drug trafficker, drug trafficking, vehicular traffic.